• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

anyone 4 a piece pizza?

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
:tongue_smilie:How about having Jacob Anthony (haha) do the pizza boy!. Dam I'd love to see that.

:tongue_smilie:How about having Jacob Anthony (haha) do the pizza boy!. Dam I'd love to see that.

That would be wild... I mean that Pizza boy is really wild... :w00t: Although, it would be action packed.

Given that David has been pretty mum on anything having to do with the Pizza Boy I tend to think we won't ever see him again. He may have moved away by now and is no longer at an address where David can reach him. Given that he was such a hot model and that he only did 3 scenes I don't think he'll be back.

But I'd love to be proven wrong! :)

Last edited:
Given that David has been pretty mum on anything having to do with the Pizza Boy I tend to think we won't ever see him again. He may have moved away by now and is no longer at an address where David could reach him. Given that he was such a hot model and that he only did 3 scenes I don't think he'll be back.

I think he got fired for not having that pizza delivered in less than 30 min. He might be on the new website: Broke Formerly Straight Pizza Boys. LOL :001_tt2:

Given that David has been pretty mum on anything having to do with the Pizza Boy I tend to think we won't ever see him again. He may have moved away by now and is no longer at an address where David can reach him. Given that he was such a hot model and that he only did 3 scenes I don't think he'll be back.

He has done things on Next Door Buddies or is it Boy Next Door. One of them.

He has done things on Next Door Buddies or is it Boy Next Door. One of them.

Ah ha! I knew it. Thanks Elyot... I knew that piza boy would convert to our side even if money was his goal. :wink: Obviously one of those piza guys who discovered they liked the work and went to other studios... LOL

Last edited:
PIZZA BOY (Anthony Smith)

Hey Elyot, If you ever find out for sure which site he's on please let us know! Thanks...

Pizza Boy is on Next Door Buddies Sucks Lee Stevens cock for awhoile and then is part of a group of guys doing a gang bang. I get curiouser and curiouser as to why David won't even mention him. I'm sure David's silence makes it seem a lot more eventful than it actually is. I sure would like to know as I keep imagining all sorts of things. Its probably a simple thing like oil and vinegar not mixing.

The pizza boy, well, how hot was he?!! Michael always looked perplexed! LOL!! I wish I felt as good as he appeared to...................

Pizza boy was pretty darned aggressive. And grabbing a guy's neck can be a bit arresting. (Unless asked to).