• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Any Other Fans?

Imperator1

Reaction score
Am I the only one or are there other fans of Anthony out there? There must be!:001_tt1:

Am I the only one or are there other fans of Anthony out there? There must be!:001_tt1:

You are not alone Imperator! You have plenty of like minded folks to drool with :thumbup:

Keep coming back and talk about Anthony some more!!!!

Jayce

Count me in as well ; I don't think I have an absolute favourite (as yet?), but there is a core group of regulars that really float my boat and fair Anthony is most definitely one of them. I wish I could define what makes a guy appealing (to me), a most difficult endeavour, but looks and sexual orientation are not that important (again, to me), but sex-appeal and enthusiasm plays a bigger role. So any turn-offs? No not really, perhaps only if I get the impression the guy can't wait till its over so he can get the money and get out. There are a few, but oddly enough, they tend not to be invited back.

Kudos to Admin, I may only have been a member since last weekend, but this is most definitely my favourite site.

My second favourite? So glad you asked, a Czech site called Discipline for Boys, a pretty hard-core S&M site featuring little to no sex, just tie those boys up and beat the shit out of them. It appeals to the darkest side of my sexuality. A format, by the way, that simply would never work for Broke Straight Boys's guys.

Speaking of favourites, what do you guys make of Logan? As for me, he's getting there, he just hasn't decided to give it his all yet. But he may, in which case add him to my list of favourites.

I seem to have strayed somewhat from the original thread, so to get back on track, roll on July the 1st, Anthony, his cousin and the one they call Jacob will set fire to my groin, of that I'm sure.

Pervert.

Anthony is in my top 5! Cole, Phenix, Anthony, Austin, and...

Okay, he's in my top 4...

im a fan of anthony as well, i have seen him on other sites and in movies and downloaded them. hes hot but i still go with mike the cousin as my fav, that takes nothing from anthony for hes really hot.

I have love Anthony (Keanu look alike) from day one. I am so glad that David is using Anthony and Austin even though they have done work for other sites. I did hear a rumor that Anthony's mom found about what he has been doing. I am not sure what all that means for us. Anthony has always been right up their with Tyler for me... Although, lately it has been getting hard to pick an absolute favorite.:blush::001_smile:

Anthony is hot, and the chemistry between him and Cousin Mikey is also great! Would love to see more of both of them and hot when they kiss! A three way with lots of the others would be great!!

I have love Anthony (Keanu look alike) from day one. I am so glad that David is using Anthony and Austin even though they have done work for other sites. I did hear a rumor that Anthony's mom found about what he has been doing. I am not sure what all that means for us. Anthony has always been right up their with Tyler for me... Although, lately it has been getting hard to pick an absolute favorite.:blush::001_smile:

Hey there Jayman are you serious Anthony is on another site, do you know which one and do we have access to it? I know what you what you mean about hard to pick ther is a lot of new tallent showing up now. I really like the new Mikey and Jimmy to.