• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Any interest in bisexual content?

You are correct but this was when broke straight girls was filmed by another company. I am looking at having David film it and I'm awaiting the first scene to see how it came out.

Mark

Oh God - I hope David doesn't become "contaminated" :biggrin:

I certainly would try to be more open minded than that. I do not like females in any way sexually, and certainly would not want any close up shots of the female genitalia, but I am a big fan of young straight guys, and I understand that this is what they crave. So, as others have suggested, scenes focusing on the guys while with females might prove to be an interesting twist. But I certainly would not cancel my subscription to Broke Straight Boys Hell, there are plenty of scenes with rather fem gay boys that are a turnoff to me, but I enjoy the other scenes and look at the overall quality of the product, not isolated episodes to determine if I want to remain a member here.

Mike

So open minded in general means agreeing with you I'm guessing. I don't like breeder sex, naked women, and I don't see paying for something I don't like or want. If it's a bonus site, fine. There's already two of those I don't go to but if I wanted women in the main feature of a site, I'd have a membership at a site like that already and not here.