• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Anthony and Chad is a 5

Anthony is just a beautiful piece of art. Chad is a sensual and sex driven stud.
Exactly how I felt about them! What a welcome surprise. And I for one enjoyed both of their solos. Would love to see them back with Anthony topping Chad.
Hot, hot, boys, both of them.

I 100 percent agree with everyone. This was in my opinion one the hottest scenes ever. I also loved the way Chad looked at the camera all the time it gave me goosebumps in a good way. The fucking was hot and they had amazing Chemistry together. Great banter and the cuming on the condom ruined nothing at all. It has a average of 4.8 right now. I'm pretty sure that's the highest rated scene ever.

I too was sucked into the scene. It was such a pleasure to hear Chad acknowledge that fucking Anthony was awesome or fucking fantastic or words to that effect. It must have been a relief to have Chad doing the plowing instead of being powerdrilled by Jimmy. I think Jimmy enjoyed Anthony's ass too. He was just afraid to admit it. That's why he started getting rough with him when I'm sure his intentions were to be more tender. At least that is what the opening banter suggested. I just rewatched that scene so I could see the contrast. I agree, if any two guys should have kissed it should have been these two. Especially after Chad did all that hot kissing with Darren. I still don't know where you guys rate the scenes, but if I were rating it I'd give it a four and a half. They were prime for more foreplay. I was so mesmerized by the scene, I didn't get off. Is that good or bad? LOL

THIS is what I was hoping the new Broke Straight Boys 2.0 was going to be all about!

This was scorching hot from start to finish. No BS. No diva models. Just great sex and real, honest interaction.

The only negative thing I felt was at the end. Chad said he was ready to have a second go at it and fuck Anthony all over again, but Clay turned the camera off and ended the scene! GRRRRRRRRRRR! What the hell is wrong with you Clay? When you've got two hot models like this setting the sheets on fire, let the camera roll!!! Trust me, we'll all clear out space on our hard drives for the extra megabytes! C'mon man!

By the way, did anybody notice that this is now the highest rated episode on Broke Straight Boys?

EXCELLENT WORK CHAD!!! EXCELLENT WORK ANTHONY!!! THANK YOU FOR A HOT TIME!!!

look, this video is TOP rated, almost 5 stars, yet Jimmy's last has 3 stars... and what do we get??? MORE and MORE Jimmy anyway...PLEASE give us more of these two hotties and NOT more Jimmy.