• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another1 here

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
i find what i like and run with it to the end.
people and things have to run away, break, or die before i let go.
being loyal and persistent are my strongest/best and weakest/worst qualities.
i found Broke Straight Boys, because of good placement on the search page.
i decided to check it out. i like what i saw.
i joined the forum to find out what members thought of the scenes.
i have downloaded over 500 scenes, starting with alex and chris.
now that i think about it more, chris and alex are the reason i am here. chris was a crazy straight boy and i liked him. so here i am!
in the thread '10 random facts about you.' on page 73, at post 726 is about all i can think of to say about me.
when i don't know what to say, i try to say nothing. some respect that.
when i have something to say, i try to be straight forward. some respect that.
my favorite statements are: 'no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should' and 'it's good to be seen!' and
'I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard (read):ohmy: is not what I meant.'

people and things have to run away, break, or die before i let go.
being loyal and persistent are my strongest/best and weakest/worst qualities.

now that i think about it more, chris and alex are the reason i am here. chris was a crazy straight boy and i liked him. so here i am!
I am totally with you on two of the things you said, Another1. I too are loyal and persistent, and I agree that they are both my best and worst qualities.

And I also found Broke Straight Boys through searching the web and found Chris & Alex, and loved Chris's good looking macho straight boy, wise guy persona and Alex's good looking young body and face, and his shy personality, and as I recall, Alex took a nice facial from wise-guy Chris in the end.

So here I am too!.

We all have our reasons for joining Broke Straight Boys - mine was a fascination with straight men. I am a hopeless romantic and therefore I share your strong of sense of loyalty and persistence. I have only this one life to live, so I follow my heart as my guide and I'm rarely disappointed. Someone said that it's better to love and lost than to have never loved at all. AMEN.

Good day to everyone. NobelEgg here. I realize I started out a most unpopular git, and I certainly deserved every criticism I received. I was wrong, and what I did was most improper and apart from being cordial. I hardly merit anyone's forgiveness, but I beseech it nonetheless with due humility and being humbled by those who were patient enough to endure my asinine deportment. This said, I am excited to be involved in many threads on here, and I hope to become someone who shall be objective sans malicious prejudice. You gave me another opportunity to be a proper member of these forums. I shall continue to express my opinions, diverse as they may be, all with respect for other forum members and their individual opinions, even though they may differ from mine. It is true in all things, time will tell; I have learned, like me, time has a very big mouth. Now - what shall we talk about?

amazing! this morning I looked at the forum. what I saw filled me with a sense of dread. I saw that an old thread of mine had been brought back. pulled back by noblegg! I closed the forum, not being ready for what the mean spirited man might post on this thread. then I remembered what someone does is their karma, how I react is my karma.
thank you for your post, noble!
and tampa, thank you for your kind words. you know I have been staying away because I cannot handle the meanness. I just had nothing to say.
after today, with the election over, I hope I can find the opportunity return.