• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another Hot Boy....What Do You Think?

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I like to introduce you guys to another hot Broke Straight Boys, his name is Scott! I've been filming him and he's the new Tyler...:001_wub:

Attachments

• Scott.jpg
    Scott.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 47
Aren't they all before we see the videos.

Aren't they all before we see the videos.

Maybe that's unfair yabba, but it's also semi-true. I remember a year ago starting a thread about "what's so special about Tyler" and before I'd finished the initial post, a whole bunch of positive and endearing qualities had come to mind. I frankly don't think there could ever be another Tyler type, he combines such a really special collection of characteristics, all of which are a bit OTT and so perfectly in tune with the whole boy, that the glow off him is just unique.

David I hope this dont mean that Tyler has left the building? Even though we dont see new material from him to often it is nice to know that your keeping him ocupied there in the office. Sort of like booty reserve. Is he still helping out there?

David I hope this dont mean that Tyler has left the building? Even though we dont see new material from him to often it is nice to know that your keeping him ocupied there in the office. Sort of like booty reserve. Is he still helping out there?

Tyler hasn't left the building. Tyler is working with us in the office now as a full-time employee, we do have him in a few scenes here and there and will be making some appearances....and some surprises as well...:001_tt2:

Tyler hasn't left the building. Tyler is working with us in the office now as a full-time employee, we do have him in a few scenes here and there and will be making some appearances....and some surprises as well...:001_tt2:

I know that Tyler has got to be pleased with that arrangement. And also that the office is a more joyful place with that cuteassed sarky hottie making it happen. I hope he keeps on cropping up for YEARS on the futon. I hope he'll come on a Broke Straight Boys tour to Europe where the kidnap laws are fuzzier than in the USA.

i want me some of that. now just ship him over to Mississippi

Tyler is AMAZING, and a classic, and I hope he'll be doing LOTS more. . .

The new guy looks pretty darn cute, too: and I look forward to his appearances!:001_smile:

Tyler is AMAZING, and a classic, and I hope he'll be doing LOTS more. . .

The new guy looks pretty darn cute, too: and I look forward to his appearances!:001_smile:

I hear that he has made an appearance on Boy Gusher.com...:blushing:

I hear that he has made an appearance on Boy Gusher.com...:blushing:

Tyler and some of the Broke Straight Boys boys do appear on the Boy Gusher.com site. Since Boy Gusher is really not a gay or straight type site and its open to all guy between the ages of 18-25...you can see some of the boys from Broke Straight Boys on that site too...but there is many new boys that are on the Boy Gusher site as well, that you don't see on Broke Straight Boys nor College Boy Physicals. We have so much footage of Boy Gusher that it will be updated often so you get to see a lot of hot action and new boys!

Check it out soon!!! Plus the bonus sites are super hot :w00t:

Here's the nude pic of Scott! Hope you like it....

Attachments

• scotthard.jpg
    scotthard.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 40
Scott, your penis is all anyone could ever hope for. We're all rooting for you hehe and hope that your personality equals your peepee in its perfection.

Ummm... It may just be me but I have no idea what is attractive about Tyler. I tried watching him in some episodes but just couldn't get into him and now I actually avoid scenes with him in them. He seems like he has a bad character at times. Just me I guess.