• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Another Connor Sighting!

I agree, any sighting of the big "redwood" is a good thing to see!

i'll say one thing about austin, he has great taste.
as for the site, austin all the time would have me wanting to see other people. you know a case of it's not you, it's me. i'll try to stop by as often as a can.
part of why i like Broke Straight Boys is no one guy. there are many guys. and the guy controlling the camera, stay behind the camera.
as for connor, dude it's good to see you in scene with Broke Straight Boys i like him better with the new tat.
mark, isn't there a way to scratch connor's itch? on the set of Broke Straight Boys?

saying this guy has never been touched is easier to say than saying this guy is on the circuit this month. see a complete list of sites at the end of this video.
:biggrin:

I think it's great to see Connor working, but as I've said before, this was not the case with past favorites on Broke Straight Boys-1. They did a better job of keep the guys around longer, before they went to other sites, if ever. You can't continue to pass a guy off as straight when it's easy to see him without the arm tattoo and with same cut on his leg in Broke Straight Boys films and other company films which means they were done at the same time, not with the lag time we're led to believe. In addition, when he does get his new tribal tattoo, once again, he has a cut on his shin, that is just as fresh in Broke Straight Boys scenes as it is the the numerous other scenes he's done for the WWW.BIGDADDY.COM sites. It just seems to me that Broke Straight Boys is just borrowing guys that fit the Broke Straight Boys stereotype from the gay film circuit, passing them off as REALLY straight on here, or Broke Straight Boys is using the same agency every other site besides some that I could name who NEVER have these issues. I like Connor a lot, but as a subscriber, I'm very disappointed.

I think it's great to see Connor working, but as I've said before, this was not the case with past favorites on Broke Straight Boys-1. They did a better job of keep the guys around longer, before they went to other sites, if ever. You can't continue to pass a guy off as straight when it's easy to see him without the arm tattoo and with same cut on his leg in Broke Straight Boys films and other company films which means they were done at the same time, not with the lag time we're led to believe. In addition, when he does get his new tribal tattoo, once again, he has a cut on his shin, that is just as fresh in Broke Straight Boys scenes as it is the the numerous other scenes he's done for the WWW.BIGDADDY.COM sites. It just seems to me that Broke Straight Boys is just borrowing guys that fit the Broke Straight Boys stereotype from the gay film circuit, passing them off as REALLY straight on here, or Broke Straight Boys is using the same agency every other site besides some that I could name who NEVER have these issues. I like Connor a lot, but as a subscriber, I'm very disappointed.

Well to be honest and fair, I think the tag line "What will they do for money" is far more accurate. They come in for Broke Straight Boys get a taste and then are giving more to do the same thing at other sites. Then they just say "WTF" and make the buck. So in my opinion, it is more the norm than the exception for some1, any1 to look for more $$ somewhere else for doing the same thing. I wouldnt be disappointed, I would just say, it happens. Who knows, they were str8 once...just that it isnt in recent memory. lol so enjoy!! :w00t:

Yeah but I like how everysite you spot a Broke Straight Boys guy on they always make it out like, "Oh this boy is str8 and never touched". Oh yeah, ok. :newhere:
I agree Jeremy. I have no objection to any model going out and making as much money as they can, wherever they can. But once they have made the circuit, "doing it all", I don't want to watch them here again, acting like the only gay experiences they ever had were in front of Clay's camera. That's a lie.

But if they are introduced back here as being experienced and used to break in newbies, then it is fine for me. All I ask for is "truth in advertising". As everything goes viral so quickly in 2012, and we will know immediately when one of "our" boys goes to work somewhere else, they lose that all important, (to me) factor of being "believably straight". I need that aspect to be present, to really enjoy a scene here.

Amen!!!!!!!!!

i agree jeremy. I have no objection to any model going out and making as much money as they can, wherever they can. But once they have made the circuit, "doing it all", i don't want to watch them here again, acting like the only gay experiences they ever had were in front of clay's camera. That's a lie.

But if they are introduced back here as being experienced and used to break in newbies, then it is fine for me. All i ask for is "truth in advertising". As everything goes viral so quickly in 2012, and we will know immediately when one of "our" boys goes to work somewhere else, they lose that all important, (to me) factor of being "believably straight". I need that aspect to be present, to really enjoy a scene here.