• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Andy Rams Ricky For Raunchy Sex Rematch - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I don’t know how I feel about this. I’ll give it a shot, but I just prefer Ricky on top and Andy on bottom. And yes, I’m aware this is a rematch.

IMG_5945.jpeg

I don’t know how I feel about this. I’ll give it a shot, but I just prefer Ricky on top and Andy on bottom. And yes, I’m aware this is a rematch.

View attachment 182972
I totally agree with Jay that Ricky should remain as a top, but this was a very interesting BTS for me. Andy showed us his boner and told stories about his embarrassing boners in real life. I was also interested that Andy enjoys reading sexy stories on Reddit. I am a big fan of erotic stories myself. I do find Ricky very sexy but he didn’t look that comfortable with the talk about him bottoming. And when it came to his sex fantasy It was two red headed chicks. Ricky has jumped very high into my current favorite performers on the site. And being basically a straight guy who is gay for pay, I much prefer seeing him fuck…..not to get fucked.

It was better than I expected. Still prefer the roles reversed. The flip version was awesome!

Very hot throughback "revenge fuck" of the early Broke Straight Boys days with two hot handsome boys going at it! In their last two scenes together, first Ricky topped Andy and then Ricky and Chris tag teamed Andy's hot little ass highlighted by a DP of Andy! So this revenge fuck of Ricky by Andy was very well deserved and hot to watch! Andy sucked, fucked, pulled out of Ricky's hot butt to shoot a big load, then reinserted and bred Ricky, and finally sucked the cum out of him! I'm sure that David will dock them some for lack of rimming, but this was a hot video of two of Broke Straight Boys's young hot models going at it!

I completely agree with Jay. Better than I expected but Andy is a great bottom. He tops well too but let him top guys who enjoy bottoming. Ricky is that rare bird today on this site, a straight Broke Straight Boys I loved the ending where Andy made Ricky cum with his mouth and his hand and ate it up. Yummy. Lol

I like to watch hot guys enjoying the sex. I don’t enjoy guys doing stuff for money because they have to. I’d so much prefer to watch Ricky topping in future scenes.

I really love Andy and his rock hard dickbut I prefer him as a bottom, Ricky I prefer as a top. This scene was just okay for me, I gave both boys a 5 and the scene a 4, there wasn't any good ass shots of Andy fucking Ricky. Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys!

The after-scene was much like the scene for me. Both boys looked cute but Ricky didn’t seem terribly enthusiastic but he’s not much of a talker anyway. He did like the head where Andy ate his load, which was my favorite part too. I look forward to Ricky returning to fuck which is what he does best. I know Andy will be back as he is cute and a great bottom boy.

Just watched the post scene interview and David thought that the boys started slow but ended hot and paid both $1500 each!

Good scene. Andy is fine as a top (and well equipped for the that). I'm totally fine with Andy and Ricky being versatile performers.

As for the angles... There was some back view, which I liked, but there should also have been a fuller shot of Andy's buttocks + a bit more back view throughout the scene.