• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

An Idea

Cuming in condom

just once, could we see a load in a condom and have the lucky person squeeze it out on his partner? Just once1!

Why not have a models page with their pictures and episodes on it and a hyperlink to the episode with them in it. :thumbup1:

Hi Big Orange, They are supposedly working on just such a thing and in fact the sister site Broke Collage Boys already has it. In the mean time may I recommend trying the Excel spread sheet that you can find in the related thread in the members comments section. I hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

just once, could we see a load in a condom and have the lucky person squeeze it out on his partner? Just once1!

Hi Parrylugh check out the Nu and Sean scene on August 9th 1998. Welcome to the forum.

Hi Big Orange, They are supposedly working on just such a thing and in fact the sister site Broke Collage Boys already has it. In the mean time may I recommend trying the Excel spread sheet that you can find in the related thread in the members comments section. I hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

I use the spreadsheet and thanks for creating and working on it but it would be nice to have a picture cause sometimes you need a face...

April 6 2006 is as far back as i could go

That's strange, were you in the episode section at the top of the page? It is on page 11 right now in the upper right hand corner.

Oh i love that scene i love sean too the way he grunts when he cums what ever happened to him

You will have to excuse Denny Bear, he's from Iowa. The date is August 9 2008 and you will have your dream come true.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Hey now I resemble that! LOL :w00t:

You will have to excuse Denny Bear, he's from Iowa. The date is August 9 2008 and you will have your dream come true.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Since he is from Iowa he must be one hell of a guy... Just like James T.

Live Long and Prosper Vice.:thumbup:

Since he is from Iowa he must be one hell of a guy... Just like James T.

Live Long and Prosper Vice.:thumbup:

I was truly wondering if someone was going top pick that up.

Nicely done BigOrange. Now if I can get my transporter fixed, you will be beamed directly to "The Futon".

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid