• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

An Experiment...

I love that song and considering how the rank and file are working themselves into a state today I thought it would be a good fit...

I love that song and considering how the rank and file are working themselves into a state today I thought it would be a good fit...

Sorry, I misunderstood. I still don't care for that......... It's like a whore calling themselves a whore. I know you are, but what am I?

Got A Feeling is just a mindless happy slappy song to me. I stopped looking for any meaning in BEP songs long ago. They care about the beat and the bucks and precious little else...

The lyrics sound like they were written by a twelve year-old with a drinking problem. Seriously. It's like The Cat in the Hat for teenagers.

I hate fucking rap music.

Have the standards of what's called rap been lowered to include Black Eyed Peas? To me they've always just been pure and mindless dance music...

i enjoy some rap. it's all about beat, the lyrics are so incidental.

Tighty! The "music" and the "beat" are surely just background. The fun is hearing a good rapper improvise, force the rhymes to comply with the meaning, force the scan to comply with the rhymes. The best rap music is a terrific verbal and rythmic tour de force.

Really really nice to see you posting again mister.

Tighty! The "music" and the "beat" are surely just background. The fun is hearing a good rapper improvise, force the rhymes to comply with the meaning, force the scan to comply with the rhymes. The best rap music is a terrific verbal and rythmic tour de force.

Really really nice to see you posting again mister.

not JUST the background. i agree a good rapper can bring the lyrics to the forefront and make a really good listening experience. on the other hand, if the music and beat are good, i'll dance to it regardless of the lyrical content.

not JUST the background. i agree a good rapper can bring the lyrics to the forefront and make a really good listening experience. on the other hand, if the music and beat are good, i'll dance to it regardless of the lyrical content.

Oh, I agree with you absolutely on that. Would love to see you do it too.