• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Am I the only one?

mactee

Reaction score
For the last 3 days when I log on I am listed as a member for the forum and the new BSB2 episodes, no problem viewing, but I am only listed as a guest on the old episodes preventing me from viewing the videos. What gives? Am I for whatever reason being penalized because I've just come back so I'm blocked from the "golden oldies?" (I will have more to say about the surprise I had after being away for a year later.) Help me! As always I will keep my southern charm.

I'm not aware of the problem you're referring to Mactee.

It IS great to have you back though! :001_smile:

I have never heard of that problem either, Mactee.:scared:

But, I am sure that either Scorpio or Mark will take care of it right away, if you PM them and let them know.

Welcome back, it is good to hear from you again.:001_wub:

Hello and welcome back to Broke Straight Boys
You're probably on a $1 trial right now with limited views so once you switch to a full membership, you'll be able to get full access to all the episodes.
Hope it helps :)
Thanks
Steve

Hello and welcome back to Broke Straight Boys
You're probably on a $1 trial right now with limited views so once you switch to a full membership, you'll be able to get full access to all the episodes.
Hope it helps :)
Thanks
Steve
Thanks all for replying.

Scorpio,
I did not come back for a trial, I came back as a member and immediately was able to view ALL episodes without any problems. As I stated the problem has just been for the last three days.

I would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks...

Ah ok, let me see what I can do.
Steve

Thanks all for replying.

Scorpio,
I did not come back for a trial, I came back as a member and immediately was able to view ALL episodes without any problems. As I stated the problem has just been for the last three days.

Many thanks...

Hello Mactee, I do see you are in a trial membership, not yet a full member, but we do see the problem you are expressing and our tech team now knows about it.

Thanks for seeing this and letting us know to take care of it.

Thanks all for replying.

Scorpio,

Many thanks...
It is so good to have you back, Mac! It is sad to me, when forumites who are popular and are a lot of fun suddenly disappear. I always enjoyed engaging with you. I believe you said that I was one Yankee that a Southerner could relate to. :thumbup:

I'm sure Steve and Chuck will take care of your problem, and allow you to go into the archives and enjoy the work of David and his stable of boys and of course "the futon". BSB2 is still "finding itself" in my opinion, but I welcome having you back on the forum. As John Sebastian once said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGlY3ubGzUY

Thank you very much! The problem has been rectified and I am now able to all of the episodes.

Thanks again!!!

And...Yank you my all time favorite Yankee and you have made me feel very welcomed back.
MacTee

Last edited:
Good to see you back Mac!! I wondered what had happened to you, I thought you had quit posting because you did'nt have a free hand!!

Welcome back Buddy. :welcome:

-Jason