• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alright Zach

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
You can make my Christmas Merry any time that you want. Welcome to the Broke Straight Boys family brother...:tongue_smilie:

Count me in on that to. Zach was just as sweet as he could be and made a really great Christmas present. Thanks David but how do you manage to keep your hands off of him working with him? I would be chassing him around the office desk trying to get me some of that. LOL.
Denny

WOW, Zach welcome to Broke Straight Boys/BGB!!! I look forward to seeing more of your HOT SEXY self.
David what an excellent choice for a Christmas present. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

Zach's Hot!

Just a short note to say: Thanks Dave for the Christmas treat. The shoot with Zach was all and more than I expected. Pleasant personality, chatty, smiles, no socks, (my preference) and waaay into himself to put on a good show....thanks again! :tongue_smilie:

Zach is really hot! He is gay...but we are doing something different for Christmas and that is why we decided to have several updates this week for the Holidays. Keep on watching and you will find out.

Okay!!! After Christmas...we go back to more hot episodes and I'm looking forward to you guys seeing the Broke Straight Boys/Tyler party series!!!

Zach was way hot, thanks David. What a christmas gift and then I see Mike (the cousin) is on tap for the next update. Whoo Hoo he is so hot!!!
I cannot wait for the Tyler Party Video, I have been thinking about that since it was put on the threads that he had taken over behind the camera. I hope he gets in front of it too though.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!

The Christmas special cums in 3 episodes....the last episode is the surprise!!!!