• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alright, I'm ashamed of myself! DIESAL

scorpio

Reaction score
I just realized it is "DIESAL" and not "DIESEL"... I suck and I should get a beating for it :(

:idhitit:

haha i mentioned that to someone the other day, but i didnt say anything because i figured you guys knew....oops! its okay, i dont mind one bit, and im sure that goes for the rest of our little twisted community here.

Not sure how I missed it, it's been right in front of my face all this time lol

Attachments

• diesal.jpg
    diesal.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 35
I noticed it too and I have been calling him Diesal for well over a year. And his scenes have been labeled Diesal with an E. In our defense though diesel is the correct spelling for the noun. Diesal seems to have chosen his own spelling for the name. So I see it as, no harm no foul. lol

Actually diesel would be considered more an adjective than a noun. But whatever... lol

A or E, well does it really matter now (I will try to apply the "a"). Diesal is diesel and don't put up that update late, cause I'm going to watching the clock to download it if it includes

Diesal

Yeah, but I perfer his other name Angel. Diesal is my personal fav. but with all the new ones, thats up in the air. I still like Diesal and Austin better than all the new guys we seen. I'm trying to be open minded about it though and some of them looks really good. LOL

David Beckham, or his ink-person, misspelled "Victoria" (his unspeakable SpiceGirl wife) on one of his tattoos. I betcha whoever tattooed Diesal/al just didn't know how to spell Rudolf Diesal's name, the inventor of the well known high compression engine.

Our boy has appeared variously in the write-ups of the scenes as "el" and "al" (flying to Tel Avi anyone?). I think I'd have corrected a text with the word "misspelled", so I vote for Stephane not being ashamed.

I just realized it is "DIESAL" and not "DIESEL"... I suck and I should get a beating for it :(

The appropriate punishment for your error is to have Diesal put you over his knee & give you a good spanking - while David films it :drool:

Ray I totally agree with you, that would be hot. I would like to add to it, Eddie gets one cheek and David gets the other. Scorpio in the middle with a hopeless look on his face. Am I getting into kink or what?

Ray I totally agree with you, that would be hot. I would like to add to it, Eddie gets one cheek and David gets the other. Scorpio in the middle with a hopeless look on his face. Am I getting into kink or what?

D&E & BluMedia could have a new series on their hands - "The Squirming Situations Of Scorpio"
I would subscribe to that site :drool:

Yeah, I like how u included Diesal He is my fav. and any scene with him in it would be good. I think it would work, we would have to keep it on the down low because it sounds like Scorpio would enjoy. If we added Austin, I think that would seal the deal.

Honestly with all jokes aside Scorpio, I would really enjoy beating you. (wink,wink) :thumbup1:

I'll go for the beating any day or night; but, really, what's in a name? The guy is a "power-house" - he packs a massive weapon and knows how to use it. He's also a great kisser when he wants to be and did I say he is also very attractive. As far as his name - well, he hasn't complained, has he?

I'll go for the beating any day or night; but, really, what's in a name? The guy is a "power-house" - he packs a massive weapon and knows how to use it. He's also a great kisser when he wants to be and did I say he is also very attractive. As far as his name - well, he hasn't complained, has he?

I agree with you angelone but I would still love to see Diesal give Scorpio a spanking with his dick.

Hi. I have a doubt. In the picture of Diesal's tatoo he is fucking Chasen (I would recognize those tats anywhere) but I cannot find that scene on their video. Have the shot other pieces?

haha if you notice too, in the pictures from atlanta pride last year, diesals name on his shirt is spelled "diesel" you think he would have said something then! lol damn i love that boy, so easy going, probably doesnt even care