• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alex and Hayden

silvercamel

Reaction score
(Excuse me while I take a minute to clean up)

I (1) love Alex's face and eyes and (2) I love Alex's dick - hard, I want you to know, from the very beginning, and (3) I love the noises Alex makes through out from beginning to end.
And the end!!: rarely seen and rarely captured on film - the double cum!

But the best part of all was Dave playing the part of everyman - standing in for all of us who just would love to reach in and message that hugh cock or play with those balls as the action rolled on. Thank you Dave for being there for us!!!

(Excuse me while I take a minute to clean up)

I (1) love Alex's face and eyes and (2) I love Alex's dick - hard, I want you to know, from the very beginning, and (3) I love the noises Alex makes through out from beginning to end.
And the end!!: rarely seen and rarely captured on film - the double cum!

But the best part of all was Dave playing the part of everyman - standing in for all of us who just would love to reach in and message that hugh cock or play with those balls as the action rolled on. Thank you Dave for being there for us!!!

Can you imagine? It's got only 5 minutes left till it's downloaded, and I'm gonna have to walk out of here without seeing it? Have to get going early this morning and won't have time till tonight. Thanks for making the wait even more excruciating silver!

I just love Alec but now have to try and get my head around the sequence of events re his films so far. I know he did a film with Haydn before but I'm not sure if it was before this or after this. Whatever, Alec did a fab job and what I liked that was at the very beginning when Alec went to suck Haydns dick - when it was decided that H was not getting hard the camera went to Alec who was himself rock hard. His cock never softened for the whole period.

I may have to watch the film again as it looked as if Alec had a double cumshot. Also if it is not too embarrasing, what was the accident that occured. I could not see a cup of coffee that could have spilled on the bedsheets LOL

I just love Alec but now have to try and get my head around the sequence of events re his films so far. I know he did a film with Haydn before but I'm not sure if it was before this or after this. Whatever, Alec did a fab job and what I liked that was at the very beginning when Alec went to suck Haydns dick - when it was decided that H was not getting hard the camera went to Alec who was himself rock hard. His cock never softened for the whole period.

I may have to watch the film again as it looked as if Alec had a double cumshot. Also if it is not too embarrasing, what was the accident that occured. I could not see a cup of coffee that could have spilled on the bedsheets LOL

I wondered too about "the accident" but thought maybe was impolite to ask - I'm glad you did. And did you check out the cum(s) shot?

Alec does have pretty eyes, and a great smile. Of course his best feature is his cock! :drool:

2 nice guys having fun! Gotta love it! Liked how Alec kept asking Hayden if he was ok, and if he was liking it. Tactful fucker is our Alec. He's noisy, too!

Too bad Hayden had a couple accidents. He's a trooper!

I, too, thank David for doing what we all wanted to. Feel that fab member of Alec's!

Alec's double load made up for Hayden's camera shyness! :tongue_smilie:

Gave this vid a 5! I hope to see both of these guys again!

I just went back and watched the Alec & Shane video from November 18th. I had to see more of him. If you liked hearing Alec moan in today's shoot, this is a great one since he bottoms for his first time. And he DID enjoy it. It is also amazing that Alec just can't keep his eyes off of Shanes cock at the end of the shoot while David is talking with them. Would love to see more of Alec. I think he is enjoying way more then the money!! and could be a long term convert. Great shoot to look at again guys and of course Shane comes through as always!

Cant say more than I LOVE Alec!!!!!!!!He has such a sexy, husky voice!!!

I've done some digging but I don't think Haydn has bust a nut since he's been on this site. Correct, chastise and whip me if I'm wrong. xx

I've done some digging but I don't think Haydn has bust a nut since he's been on this site. Correct, chastise and whip me if I'm wrong. xx

I don't doubt the results of your digging. Are we absolutely certain Hayden isn't straight? xx

I'm not sure Paris dude. But if I had Alec looking down at me with his big cock up my ass I wouldn't have a limp cock lol xx

LOL! I don't think I would either! Just watching Alec enjoying himself would do it! xx

Poor Hayden. It sucks to be shy!

Shy or drugs. Pissing on the sheets and not being able to get a hard on much less cum. Pissing btw is a deduction. If it was shit I don't think Alex would gone on and I don't think Dave would have changed the futon's sheets for spilled coffee. Still gave the video a 4 for the good parts of it.

It was a great shoot. It was too bad that Hayden was running a bit camera shy. Although, Alec and his little friend were totally up to the spotlight action... It was really pretty good for his first time. I was very impressed when Alec got a hard on while sucking Hayden's limp dick just from a little hand job. Wow, was he ever pumped for this shoot. He has a beautiful cock. I think Hayden could represent fairly well if he would get over being camera shy. LOL Loved it all in all. :thumbup: This movie does go to show that accidents cann and will happen if not prepared. LOL :lol:

Meh...this shoot didn't do much for me. Two hopelessly skinny guys, one with a really good dick, but otherwise, nothing special outside of the double cum shot at the end. Now, that was hot.

I'm fear this will be the case over the next few months as Broke Straight Boys gets ready to switch to HD. We've recently seen a lot of older videos that have been in the can for a while. I think that will remain the case until the change-over.

Sort of like someone you don't want to kick out of bed but wouldn't go out of your way inviting in, either.

Alec

Alec is hot and sexy. He sounds like a couple of my sex partners and that makes this video really hot. He also has a fantastic cock. Would like to see a lot more of him. Remember him with Shane? Which was done after this shoot.

Will we see more of Alec?

Hayden is cute but really does not seem to enjoy or get into what he's doing. But,he does have a nice body and cock. Alec, on the other hand, is cute as can be, has an awesome cock and I love his shy willingness. It was good to see him again. If he's still around, it would be nice to team him up with someone like Preston who just might bring him out a bit more. I had to smile to see how quickly Alec got hard..it was like Bingo..I'm ready!

I didn't even remember there was a previous Alec and Hayden update until I downloaded this one. That's how much of an impression they made on me. Two performers with that exact body type together has never been my thing but you know what? God, did I find this one hot. I don't know why but god did I find it hot. I guess they flipped a trigger I didn't even know I had...