• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

alden robert

dudestud45678

Virgin
Reaction score
can t wait till 1/27 when adlen robert back know it going to be a hot one
my bud and me have bet who going to get fuked the winner fuck the loser hot

can t wait till 1/27 when adlen robert back know it going to be a hot one
my bud and me have bet who going to get fuked the winner fuck the loser hot

That sounds like a plan...:001_cool: A coin toss might help in the interim though. If you already have a partner; why wait for the show??? :confused1:

you have made me a happy pup this morning

Wow! My dream come true! I can't wait to see Alden and Robert go at it! It would be super kewl if they take turns fucking each other. I have always wondered if they experimented with each other after the their first time at BSBs. There is just something about them that makes me crazy horny!

See...if your patient enough (no pun intended)...you will see more footage of the boys. Like I keep on saying...we plan ahead and footage in the "can" from several months back.

You guys need to be more patient and keep watching! The scene is HOT!! and these are my two favorite boys...

I don't know what it is exactly about Alden - I think he is incredibly hot. He reminds me of my neighbor growing up - we messed around a lot... fun!

Citibozs

Anyone else having this problem? When I try to enter Citiboyz or Squirtz I get a message that my time has lapsed. What's up with this?

See...if your patient enough (no pun intended)...you will see more footage of the boys. Like I keep on saying...we plan ahead and footage in the "can" from several months back.

You guys need to be more patient and keep watching! The scene is HOT!! and these are my two favorite boys...

Your doing good David but remember you still owe us the Tyler free lance video? :001_smile: Also here is a thought for you since folks are always wondering about how old a shot is. Can you post in the discription what date the film was shot so we can sort of keep it straight time wise in our heads? As for the new update I am thinking about hosting an all night tail gate party the night before the new Alden Robert release. :tongue_smilie:
Luv ya

Can you post in the discription what date the film was shot so we can sort of keep it straight time wise in our heads?

Denny, I use a down load manager "GetFlash" that brings down all the metadata with the file along with the original date time stamp on the file. This weeks with Austin and Tyler has a date time stamp of 5th April 2008 7:38PM. It helps to put things in order and give you an idea what order things had been done.
cheers

Your doing good David but remember you still owe us the Tyler free lance video? :001_smile: Also here is a thought for you since folks are always wondering about how old a shot is. Can you post in the discription what date the film was shot so we can sort of keep it straight time wise in our heads? As for the new update I am thinking about hosting an all night tail gate party the night before the new Alden Robert release. :tongue_smilie:
Luv ya

Well, hot damm. Looks like I am going to a tailgate party. Thanks Denny Bear.

Denny, I use a down load manager "GetFlash" that brings down all the metadata with the file along with the original date time stamp on the file. This weeks with Austin and Tyler has a date time stamp of 5th April 2008 7:38PM. It helps to put things in order and give you an idea what order things had been done.
cheers

Ok, folks we found the high techer in the room... Thanks for sharing theinformation buddy...:001_smile:

I need help

Can Broke Straight Boys help me? :confused1: I have tried to contact you online and that has failed. Why?
Also when I try to get into citiboyz and squirtz it tell me my time has lapsed - even i have only just logged in!!!!
PLEASE some advise on these issues would help. xx

A Timely Repartee

cheers

Dear Hewey,

Thank you for that bit of IT information. There have been many questions in the past about out of order episodes. Newer people to the Forum were often confused and wondered WTF, some of the older members, who follow a particular "model", wondered where's the professionalism. After all, this is not supposed to be a backroom shoestring operation.

A case inpoint was the Austin/Tyler episode just released. After the April 2008 release, when we saw passion, sex, and emotion, we expected big things to follow. That episode was a real treat. In the interim, (9 months) we saw both Austin and Tyler with many other people and watched their evolvement develop into maturity and experience. With the new release in January of Austin/Tyler we were told....ta da....they would have anal sex. We thought all right, this is what we've been waiting for. It would be a current episode and we would be treated to an episode filled with passion, sex and emotion gleaned from 9 month's of experience on Broke Straight Boys Didn't happen! As it turned out, the episode was done a few days after the initial shoot, it was flat, and it showed.

Another case inpoint will be the upcoming Alden/Robert episode. Members have been clamoring for more of that duo. They had a rough first episode, but the second was great. There was a lot of involvement and people could see the chemistry of the pair. 3 minutes of their jack-off scene was posted by Broke Straight Boys on XTube. That short scene has been marked as an XTube favorite by their members and has received over 1,000,000 hits! I'm sure many of those members joined Broke Straight Boys to see the full length episode, among others. Dave has said in past posts, that the duo would be back in the Spring, as they both had to get back to school. All of a sudden....there they are....in an upcoming episode doing anal. How old is that, and why wasn't it released right away as a follow-up to the successful jack-off scene?

It's nice to know, if we have questions about the "timing" of the episodes, we can always come to you for the information we seek instead of questioning Dave about the "timing". We all know how busy he is with such tasks as production, narratives, editing, general Broke Straight Boys business and we wouldn't want to take him away from that.

Last edited:
David -- if you ever get a chance to bring Robert and Alden to Las Vegas to shoot a video -- I'd love to be at the shoot. Damn those two young men are cute!

Wow! My dream come true! I can't wait to see Alden and Robert go at it! It would be super kewl if they take turns fucking each other. I have always wondered if they experimented with each other after the their first time at BSBs. There is just something about them that makes me crazy horny!

Me too. I have a feeling that they did quite alot more experimenting when they got back to the dorm room and had no cameras on them. I'm looking forward to this one!

Me too. I have a feeling that they did quite alot more experimenting when they got back to the dorm room and had no cameras on them. I'm looking forward to this one!

I agree with you Tampa. I was thinking that they may have found a new way to pass those lonly nights in the dorm room after that video too. :001_cool:

From the looks of the video schedule we will get our chance to see and hear from these guys very soon.

Last edited: