• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alden & Robert

Driver

Reaction score
Really enjoy Alden & Robert. Alden seems to shoot a bigger load each
time he cums. Would love to see Alden fuck some more, and maybe have
someone ride his big cock. Maybe he and Robert can be convinced to
take things further.:thumbup:

Really enjoy Alden & Robert. Alden seems to shoot a bigger load each
time he cums. Would love to see Alden fuck some more, and maybe have
someone ride his big cock. Maybe he and Robert can be convinced to
take things further.:thumbup:

Yes - I agree, they were really good, but I have an idea that somebody mentioned that they had left the site now. We have lost some great bodies - I was sad to lose Nathan. I would have swapped him for 2 Tylers and a Dustin anyday!
Welcome to the Forum by the way - sometimes heated, usually funny, always interesting
Cheers from England

Yes - I agree, they were really good, but I have an idea that somebody mentioned that they had left the site now. We have lost some great bodies - I was sad to lose Nathan. I would have swapped him for 2 Tylers and a Dustin anyday!
Welcome to the Forum by the way - sometimes heated, usually funny, always interesting
Cheers from England
Yes, it is unfortunately true, according to David that Robert & Alden are done here, as I absolutely loved watching the two straight, handsome, perhaps real life roommates getting it on, on the futon. Their scenes here made me wonder what life was like for them back on campus, in the dorm room, after doing what they did here. And I'm also done with Dustin. The most recent rehash of an old Dustin scene did not interest me to even glance at it.

But I disagree about Tyler. Even though I prefer to see newbies on this site, there is something very special about Tyler to me, and I'm really looking forward to the forthcoming long form interview style scene that David has alluded to with Tyler. I love his engaging personality and quick wit, as well as his handsome face, great body, and beautiful cock. And when he is having sex, he reminds me of a well toned athlete. He is the exception to the rule, for me.

I have a feeling they decided the business was not for them

I have a feeling they decided the business was not for them

I agree with you on that Lester. Too bad they were both just coming out of their shells too.:wink:

Responding to posts

Sorry to hear about the possibility that Alden & Robert won't be back. I
really like their All-American Boy/Boy Next Door looks. Similarly, I like the
looks of Zakk, Kyler, Logan & Jordan. Not that I don't enjoy watching most
of the guys, but I just really like the above mentioned.

If there's any way to petition Alden & Robert to come back, count me in!:thumbup: