• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

AJ & Seth

Look ma, no hands. I'm still straight! LOL I love AJ! Glad to know the rim scene came after this, I was confused. The BJ was "decent" LOL! I think the look on his face belied that, but his denial of how it really felt was super straight boy. And several times you could see the urge to go hands on. Chad keeping his shorts on in the other scene now has to take on a new meaning. Clay wanted that scene to be about AJ getting rimmed. Already progress beyond one who shall remain nameless. And a perfect replacement for same. With a better body, I might add. Seth is fun. As has been mentioned on this sight before, a straight guy can find out he likes a cock up his ass, and a special few can take to fucking like a fish takes to swimming. I like to think Seth is one of those guys. AJ (That's why they call me Bubba) could be something special.

I just wish that AJ had given the oral favor to Seth before Seth went down on him. I know I've said this more than once but I just don't like the one-sided scenes where one model is carrying 70% or more of the work.

If the straight model who applied to the site to do the job is unwilling to approach anything close to a 40-50% range (even when starting) then he doesn't want the money or the job badly enough. In which case someone else more willing should be hired. Both models in a scene should at least be willing to suck dick. There is no national Broke Straight Boys draft. These models have to APPLY for the job. Then they hope to get HIRED. And they do this after perusing at least clips of scenes so they have a very good idea what they're applying to be able to do.

You didn't voluntarily sign up to get paid a few hundred dollars an hour in order to sell Girl Scout cookies. Apprehension and nervousness is to be expected. But not when it comes across as laziness or slacking.

All these scenes where one model is required to suck dick...but the other one isn't...are getting annoying. Please don't let this become the norm with all new or not so new models. A gay for pay model sucks dick.
There are always at least two sides to every issue, and I don't necessarily believe that both models have to suck dick, and I certainly don't believe that the model who is the "top" either anally or orally, is not "working" hard, and is in any way lazy or slacking off.

These scenes are all scripted and planned in advance, so no model is just deciding on the spot, in the middle of a scene that he won't suck dick, and I recall David telling us on the forum that certain models like CJ were straight, but he was very happy to just bottom, as he felt that the real work would be to achieve and maintain an erection to fuck his partner. He thought that it was easier to just have his partner top him, so to say that the top receiving head, or doing the fucking is not "working hard" or "earning his paycheck" is not necessarily true.

And I would have to guess that I am not the only member of Broke Straight Boys who enjoys watching a believably straight total top, having his scene partner just suck his dick or just to fuck. I find it hot to see a gay or bi dude give total pleasure to his straight partner.

There are always at least two sides to every issue, and I don't necessarily believe that both models have to suck dick, and I certainly don't believe that the model who is the "top" either anally or orally, is not "working" hard, and is in any way lazy or slacking off.

These scenes are all scripted and planned in advance, so no model is just deciding on the spot, in the middle of a scene that he won't suck dick, and I recall David telling us on the forum that certain models like CJ were straight, but he was very happy to just bottom, as he felt that the real work would be to achieve and maintain an erection to fuck his partner. He thought that it was easier to just have his partner top him, so to say that the top receiving head, or doing the fucking is not "working hard" or "earning his paycheck" is not necessarily true.

And I would have to guess that I am not the only member of Broke Straight Boys who enjoys watching a believably straight total top, having his scene partner just suck his dick or just to fuck. I find it hot to see a gay or bi dude give total pleasure to his straight partner.

Mikeyank - I agree with everything you've said; and, as you know, especially your last paragraph!!

Does it work?

From my experience with straight guys, I have found that I had to do almost everything with them sexually. I was of course very happy to do all the work - I had a hot straight guy with a fantastic dick in my face! Those guys who happen to come back for reruns, well, most of them will reciporcate my sexual favors but there were those who absolutely don't want to do anything. My criteria are: (1) am I having fun?, and (2) are we happy?. If one or both criteria are met, then what I'm doing with these straight guys is working.

So with Broke Straight Boys videos where there are actors who don't reciporcate sexually, I don't mind as long as the scene works out in the end. Did their performance get me excited? is what decides whether a scene passes or fails.

So with Broke Straight Boys videos where there are actors who don't reciprocate sexually, I don't mind as long as the scene works out in the end. Did their performance get me excited? is what decides whether a scene passes or fails.

You guys make some good points. It's not like a scene is ruined if there is not reciprocity in every way possible. Some scenes turn out great with one model doing a greater share of the "work".

In this scene for instance we now know that this was AJ's first time out of the gate. So it's somewhat understandable if he is given a pass on some things in the hope that he can keep an erection well enough to get through a topping scene.

But just as Mike refers back to CJ I can also throw Dustin's name into the mix. (MHRIP) One of the many reasons that CJ was eventually let go was because all he wanted to do was bottom. He would suck dick if he had to but he really didn't want to. Scene after scene after scene of CJ bottoming. David Adamson told us that with Dustin all he wanted to do was get his dick sucked and then top. When David finally cut them both loose he said,"How many times can you watch Dustin top or CJ bottom?" It gets boring.

That's why I believe that reciprocity in oral for instance is one of the things that Broke Straight Boys should try to stay with, whether they are newer or more experienced models. You can be a power bottom or a power top. That's all well and good. You obviously needed the ying and the yang in this business. But to keep viewers interested in the longer term you have to give them more than just that.

i just watched this scene. i think aj looked like a straight boy not sure of what was happening or about to happen.
seth ask the important question, would you do it again?
aj was still up!
aj has a taint that is a joy to look at. i was sorry when aj stood and when he stood to do doggy style, because looked the shots of that taint.
good job!
going back to watch it again. look that taint!

It was a good scene. I liked the way Seth kept giving instructions and helping AJ through the process. It was obvious that AJ needed some tutilage in the area of fucking another guy. The real telling event was two huge cumshots. Wow, just think if Seth had been on his back, he would be drenched.

Well! This episode had some incredible cum shots! AJ may not show much emotion or passion, and he may still be straight, but I think he enjoyed fucking that tight little ass much more than he was willing to admit, at least if you can judge by the cum shot. Also, his cock stayed pretty hard all the way through to the end. AJ's mind may be telling one thing, but his body is telling another. Hope they get together at some point.

Angelone is so right on, AJ acts just like a straight boy, and much like the majority of straight boys I've been with, at least at the start. I am amused that we ask for straight boys, and then when they act like straight boys, we want them to act like gay boys! To be involved in the shoot, and display more action, or passion. Sure, I thoroughly enjoy watching a straight boy who commits to the episode with all he's got(kind of like Colin) and truly puts on a hot performance, but I am okay with watching them act like what they truly are, straight. It makes one appreciate those who let loose, much more!

Kudos to Seth! He milked that cock of AJ's for all it was worth. Hope someone else heard the ass pounding noises, that was hot. Again, kudos to Seth, because he was making that happen. And what a beautiful cock on that boy (Seth).I have to give him credit, damn, I could never have cum on my knees while being pounded harder and faster. Seth really made the scene.

All in all, I enjoyed the episode and rate it a 4, for Seth's performance, and for the incredible cumshots! Good job boys!

I am amused that we ask for straight boys, and then when they act like straight boys, we want them to act like gay boys! To be involved in the shoot, and display more action, or passion.
Precisely my feeling on the subject too, JLipps. From previews and clips of College Dudes, I would be a member there if I wanted to see straight boys act like gay boys. I like straight boys and that is why I like Broke Straight Boys :wink:

Precisely my feeling on the subject too, JLipps. From previews and clips of College Dudes, I would be a member there if I wanted to see straight boys act like gay boys. I like straight boys and that is why I like Broke Straight Boys :wink:

LOL Mike, in my opinion College Dudes isn't straight boys acting like gay boys...I think it's more along the lines of gay boys acting like gay boys. :001_tongue:

LOL Mike, in my opinion College Dudes isn't straight boys acting like gay boys...I think it's more along the lines of gay boys acting like gay boys. :001_tongue:
Abe, I see the same thing, but Rob & Cole, who post on the forum, tell us that they are straight, and I'm not about to call them out on that, so I will accept the premise that they are straight boys, having some very intense gay sex. :wink: