• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Aiden

pjonny1234

Virgin
Reaction score
So Original Aiden is one of my favorite models on this site. I was wondering if he is back for more scenes than just with tyler? Also, will he ever bottom for this site?

Happy new year!!
Pete

Hey pjonny
Go to Behind the Scenes and check out the footage from SanDiego Pride. Aiden doesn't bottom, but the scene between he and Austin and Diesal is really hot. I don't understand why this shoot was never put up as an update. Maybe because it runs pretty long. To me this one proves you're really seeing 3 str8 guys in action. They have alot of fun before they get down to business so to speak, but from there on it's hot!
Just sayin I think this might be one of the newest things Aidens been in.

So Original Aiden is one of my favorite models on this site. I was wondering if he is back for more scenes than just with tyler? Also, will he ever bottom for this site?

Happy new year!!
Pete

Rickster and pjonny, the behind the scenes video from the San Diego Pride was one of the best, funniest shots on the site. Admittedly, cumming on the hotel windows and coffee table might be a little too juvenile, but the sex between Aiden, Diesal and Austin really is at the top. Unfortunately, Aiden #1 hasn’t been on the site since then until the video with Tyler next Monday. :drool: :thumbup:
There have actually been three Aidens on the site. The most recent one, Aiden #3, is my least favorite. He is too gay and queeny for my taste. :thumbdown:

Before him, Aiden #2, is the epitome of Broke Straight Boys 19, broke, straight, bit of surfer, who truly morphs thru his couple of scenes both physically and sexually. He starts with his friend as an uptight straight boy in it purely for the money. He introduces Tyler to the scene after the car show. Tyler is one skinny, pale twink, and supposedly brand new to the gay-for-pay scene. I loved the way both boys grab, quick, furtive looks at the other's cosks. Aiden #2 moves very nicely thru the traditional hand, oral and anal with great ease and zest. You see by the second scene he is now trimming his bush and has let his treasure trail develop into a real road map to the prize. Throughout the series he never loses his innocence, and he possesses a kind of gentleness/respect for his partner that I find appealing. :69:

I’m pleased that we will see Aiden #1 again, but regret that we couldn’t get more of Aiden #2 as well.

Anyone out there know whatever happen to him?

Jeff

Rickster and pjonny, the behind the scenes video from the San Diego Pride was one of the best, funniest shots on the site. Admittedly, cumming on the hotel windows and coffee table might be a little too juvenile, but the sex between Aiden, Diesal and Austin really is at the top. Unfortunately, Aiden #1 hasn’t been on the site since then until the video with Tyler next Monday. :drool: :thumbup:
There have actually been three Aidens on the site. The most recent one, Aiden #3, is my least favorite. He is too gay and queeny for my taste. :thumbdown:

Before him, Aiden #2, is the epitome of Broke Straight Boys 19, broke, straight, bit of surfer, who truly morphs thru his couple of scenes both physically and sexually. He starts with his friend as an uptight straight boy in it purely for the money. He introduces Tyler to the scene after the car show. Tyler is one skinny, pale twink, and supposedly brand new to the gay-for-pay scene. I loved the way both boys grab, quick, furtive looks at the other's cosks. Aiden #2 moves very nicely thru the traditional hand, oral and anal with great ease and zest. You see by the second scene he is now trimming his bush and has let his treasure trail develop into a real road map to the prize. Throughout the series he never loses his innocence, and he possesses a kind of gentleness/respect for his partner that I find appealing. :69:

I’m pleased that we will see Aiden #1 again, but regret that we couldn’t get more of Aiden #2 as well.

Jeff

If you like High Quality, professionally photographed photo sets, Aiden Ash (Aiden #2) has modeled in 4 photo series on www.boyfun.com . Two still sets, and 2 movie sets...all solos (no action scenes as of yet anyway).

Abe

Attachments

• aiden6-1-1500-002.jpg
    aiden6-1-1500-002.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 22
Hi Abe,
I think you have Aiden #2 mixed up with someone else.
Aiden #2 was Tyler's intro to Broke Straight Boys

Hi Ray, you're absolutely correct. I was accidentally referring to Aiden #3 above (the adorable, femmy blond openly gay boy who had Torrin ALL flustered and nervous because he didn't like "gay boy touching his ass" yet Torrin was ROCK hard and throbbing from the moment he stood up and stepped out of his underwear until he shot all over Aiden #3's face). HOT!!!! :w00t:

Abe

Jeff

Hi Jeff,
Aiden #2 also appearred in a couple of episodes of College Boy Pyhisical (see the bonus sites here on Broke Straight Boys). Episodes 01/17/08 & 01/31/08
He also appeared in an episode of Boy Gusher In this episode Tyler was also part of the group of four.
Both College Boy Physicals & Boy Gusher are produced by D&E.

Hi Ray, you're absolutely correct. I was accidentally referring to Aiden #3 above (the adorable, femmy blond openly gay boy who had Torrin ALL flustered and nervous because he didn't like "gay boy touching his ass" yet Torrin was ROCK hard and throbbing from the moment he stood up and stepped out of his underwear until he shot all over Aiden #3's face). HOT!!!! :w00t:

Abe
That sure was a hot series, and caused hot debate on the forum too. Gay Aiden was obviously the hottest guy in that series, but the straight boys played their roles well, and it made for some hot episodes.

That sure was a hot series, and caused hot debate on the forum too. Gay Aiden was obviously the hottest guy in that series, but the straight boys played their roles well, and it made for some hot episodes.

Torrin was actually my favorite in that series. I did laugh at Aiden #3's personality, and his "instructions" and telling David he's writing a book on how to give a good blow-job and that he would send David a copy when it comes out. I'm wondering if that book has hit the shelves yet...I haven't seen it on the NY Times best seller list yet...

Abe

Abe

One of my all time favorite scenes and it's too bad this Aiden didn't return. It was quite a sight to see these so called str8 boys sucking on Aiden's 8" after he showed them how to do it.

You are so right my friend. haha

Just watched the first video of blond Aiden #3 Thanks for the tip!

This sympathetic boy got paid only $300, where he is the star of the video.

Some don't like to see gay boys on Broke Straight Boys, but I identify with them, imagining it's me sucking that straight dick... It turns me off to see a straight guy sucking gay dick. Am I crazy? :scared:

Last edited:
absolutely not Rrhill, it's quite understandable. People talk about boring episodes because someone isn't into doing a scene--watching an inexperienced straight guy give head poorly falls into that category for me. It's probably no different than receiving a bj from someone who doesn't know how to use their lips/tongue well, might as well just forget the whole thing if they're not interested in learning to do it right.

Happy New Year to our Amsterdam BSBer :)

Happy new year to you Kaalaaupuni!

My favourite videos are were the straight guy fucks the bisexual (or a gay), the bisexual fucks the gay...

But a handsome gay boy as Mikey gets to fuck straight guys, and never bottoms.

So besides blond Aden #3... who are the best bottom boys on Broke Straight Boys? All tips welcome!