• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam and Skyler

Good scene. Miss a lot of stuff they could have done. Skyler came while Adam was in him BUT it was ruined by being told to do it. I like to see things come naturally.

I agree with a lot of the comments here. There were a few missed opportunities - kissing, hot positions, creampie etc. As much as I adore Adam to bits, I agree that this is not one of his finest performances. In saying that though, I don't blame him entirely at all as I think it's more to do with the lack of good "direction" from whoever was filming.
I agree with you an the above quote. It seems to me that the director has good days and bad days, I don't think that this was one of his good days.

Myfave69, I have not had the opportunity to welcome you to Broke Straight Boys and to this forum. I hope you will find this place a lot of fun in sharing opinions about a plethora of things.

I spent about 3 weeks in your fine state. I remember fondly Brisbane, Maroochedor, Ipswich, Lone Pine, the Gold Cost plus a lot of wonderful and friendly people. I would love to go back some day. Forgive my spelling on city names.
<!-- attachments -->

I agree with a lot of the comments here. There were a few missed opportunities - kissing, hot positions, creampie etc. As much as I adore Adam to bits, I agree that this is not one of his finest performances. In saying that though, I don't blame him entirely at all as I think it's more to do with the lack of good "direction" from whoever was filming.
I agree with you an the above quote. It seems to me that the director has good days and bad days, I don't think that this was one of his good days.

Myfave69, I have not had the opportunity to welcome you to Broke Straight Boys and to this forum. I hope you will find this place a lot of fun in sharing opinions about a plethora of things.

I spent about 3 weeks in your fine state. I remember fondly Brisbane, Maroochedor, Ipswich, Lone Pine, the Gold Cost plus a lot of wonderful and friendly people. I would love to go back some day. Forgive my spelling on city names.
<!-- attachments -->