• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

ABFT: Tyller2 and Tommy

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Pictures can be so misleading. When I checked out today's update and looked at pics I was going to move on, but something said go take a look. And I'm glad I did as this was a good film. Very gay but also very loving and the shower scene at the end was nice too.

Thanks for sharing...:thumbup:

Pictures can be so misleading. When I checked out today's update and looked at pics I was going to move on, but something said go take a look. And I'm glad I did as this was a good film. Very gay but also very loving and the shower scene at the end was nice too.

Loved it...thanks Jon for catching it

Jon, I felt the same way you did when I seen the pictures. I was going to skip this week's update.

In my opinion, it was ok. I have seen better. The guy that came in the room upon being introduced, was better looking.

Gary

Jon, I felt the same way you did when I seen the pictures. I was going to skip this week's update.

In my opinion, it was ok. I have seen better. The guy that came in the room upon being introduced, was better looking.

Gary

One of the reasons I like it is because Tyler (the guy fucking) looks a lot like a straight guy I know from the local pub. In my eyes he was better looking that Tommy but we all have different tastes.