• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

ABFT - I am confused - WTF

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Today is Sunday, right? Today is July 12th, right? What is posted as the scene for July 12th is the scene I saw last Sunday. It appears the most recent scenes have been redated. WTF! I am totally confused.

Same top. Different bottom. Last week's bottom was Tye; this week's, Orlando. Different height, skin coloration and name.

Stowe, I know the top was the same on the last two scenes. I have both of them already downloaded to my computer. It is definitely of last weeks post. The scene presented today is the same scene I downloaded last week. I know that for a fact. Yet, it has been redated and presented again today. In the previous scene, the gay kid said he had not had sex in two years. In the present one this was mentioned. I know what I saw and have the proof on my computer with download dates.

the july 5th episode was with blake and ty edwards. he said he hadn't been fucked in two years.
the july 12th episode was with blake and Orlando fox. the director said the top was with a guy who hadn't been fucked in two years, until the day before Orlando's shoot. Orlando said he hadn't been fucked in more like two weeks.
I get two different scenes with two different production date.
I think I am confused!

Stowe, I know the top was the same on the last two scenes. I have both of them already downloaded to my computer. It is definitely of last weeks post. The scene presented today is the same scene I downloaded last week. I know that for a fact. Yet, it has been redated and presented again today. In the previous scene, the gay kid said he had not had sex in two years. In the present one this was mentioned. I know what I saw and have the proof on my computer with download dates.

Then something is wrong with the feed on your computer or I suggest you watch them again. Here's why:

1. Scene dated 7/5/15 - Titled: "When the pants drop/Tyedward" - Production date: 5/7/15. The top (straight) is white. The bottom who is gay is of dark complexion, I would guess either Hispanic or Asia-Pacific Islander. He is the one who said he has not had sex for 2 years.

2. Scene dated 7/12/15 - Titled: "Bones Jones/OrlandoFox" - Production date: 5/8/15. The top is the same guy from 7/5/15. The bottom, also gay, is white. When the director asks the bottom (Orlando) how long it has been since he had sex, he says around 8 weeks or so; then the director says to him that's nothing, the guy (top) he had sex with the other day hadn't had sex for 2 years (referring to Ty from 7/5 scene).

So if your 7/12 scene doesn't comport with the above, then something strange is going on between your computer and that site.

Ever since Johnny started filming for this site, the models and scenes have been really hot!

I am still totally confused. The scene posted on the 12th I viewed and downloaded previously. The reason I watched both and downloaded them is because the top had dirty feet which is one of my fetishes.

I cannot explain any of it other than I watched the most recent scene previously. I downloaded nothing yesterday. I knew it was the same top because of his circular tattoo on his right arm.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

Maybe we should just drop this discussion.

I am still totally confused. The scene posted on the 12th I viewed and downloaded previously. The reason I watched both and downloaded them is because the top had dirty feet which is one of my fetishes.

I cannot explain any of it other than I watched the most recent scene previously. I downloaded nothing yesterday. I knew it was the same top because of his circular tattoo on his right arm.

Trust me, I know what I am talking about.

Maybe we should just drop this discussion.

I have noticed in the past; since I work nights, I will sometimes check the updates for this site, on my phone Saturday night (or early Sunday morning for those who operate on regular hours LOL) and, the updates for this site may show a scene at say.. Midnight, that is different or has changed by say 8 am. I don't know why, maybe the updates are on a timer? But, I do believe you saw what you say you saw Louis! Just puttin' that out there!