• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

ABFT - Check out russian Nicholas

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Now that I've realised how much the subs are I'm going to take full advantage. Watched 2 hot films from ABFT this morning and both include Russian blonde guy Nicholas.

First update is 31 Oct with another hot guy Ricki who allegedly takes Nich's virginitiy.

Second update is today Nov 14 with Nicholas taking Skyler's virginity. This film has a nice bit at the end when we see them showering.. very cute..

Enjoy x

Thanks for this tip. I did not even try out the bonus site amateurboysfirsttime.com yet, and that's a hot site too!

So much to see, so little time...

When I try to watch ABFT videos, I get a blank screen. All the other bonus sites play for me just fine.

It's very sad, since that site has a "Parker" video.

Ms. Kianna,

Do you mean it's a blank screen but with sound? Occasionally, I have this problem because my Apple is powering a windows media viewer. What I have found is if the sound comes but no picture, if I reload the page then I get the picture. But I am no computer expert. I think it may be because the viewer is a little out of date. Good luck.

Ms. Kianna,

Do you mean it's a blank screen but with sound? Occasionally, I have this problem because my Apple is powering a windows media viewer. What I have found is if the sound comes but no picture, if I reload the page then I get the picture. But I am no computer expert. I think it may be because the viewer is a little out of date. Good luck.

No, with ABFT I get nothing. When I click on the part I want to watch, the whole screen goes blank, from right under the red tabs across the top, all the way down. I've left it that way for ten to fifteen minutes before, to see if it just took extra long to pull up, but nothing ever happens.

Thanks for trying to help though.:biggrin:

No, with ABFT I get nothing. When I click on the part I want to watch, the whole screen goes blank, from right under the red tabs across the top, all the way down. I've left it that way for ten to fifteen minutes before, to see if it just took extra long to pull up, but nothing ever happens.

Thanks for trying to help though.:biggrin:

PM what system youre running and what media player youre using. I may be able to help