• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Aaron, Rex and Chad

A no-show as of 12:07AM Dec. 22

It's 12:12 am here in the 'Burgh and my Broke Straight Boys homepage for Aaron, Rex, & Chad has no pix accompanying the scene description. Just a black box with a red "x" in the upper left hand corner. When I click on the scene a notice comes up saying that this webpage cannot be found. What's the problem?

Arraon, Rex and Chad!

I loved tbe scene! The caressing betwwen the boys was an added plus. The guys are all hot, I like Chad, he's hot! Rex is one sexy tall drink of water. And Aaron, he's as cute as can be! I love his cute little belly! PA was hot too!
I was not let down!

Oh fuck, I want a "snowball" too...after all, it is the giving season! The scene was going well: Chad for his glances at the camera, Rex for his willingness to explore Chad's mouth, and Aaron for his pierced dick...oops, I wet again! Oh my god! Sign these guys up for a fuck...soon!

If I were to vote, it would be to cum again! These guys were hot together...bravo!

i just love chad for being just himself.he loves the camera more than cock i think lol adorable

My gad, that was a very very hotest finale - cum-swapping. I liked the slow beginning, the uncertainty, the unknowing whether one of the newbies will buckel and run; and then slowly, they started to unwind and then surprise.....the sucking, the kissing and more sucking and then finally the cum-swapping. Chad, you were in your finest element - you are such a darling little teaser. Rex, you can park your shoes under my bed anytime. Aaron, wow! you're a real surprise and hope to see more you soon.

Loved it. The progression from cool to hot was a huge tease and just great to watch. Chad is awesome and Rex, who is also super hot, although hesitant at first, was willing to go with Chad's lead. Aaron, as a newbie, did a great job and is a very hot addition. My guess is that this will be the first of a few with this trio since only Rex got all the attention. Can't wait to see Rex swallow both of those hot cocks and who knows what that might lead to. The scene was different yet very well done and full of anticipation of who was going to do what next. All three are amazingly well matched and are hot as the proverbial pistol. I can only hope that this is the first of many chapters and that Clay will bring these boys back for several additional ventures. Thanks to all...this was a very nice holiday season treat.

I'm glad that everyone liked it. But when I watch a 27 minute orgy oral scene and only one guys gets sucked I'm not very happy. Rex was ok and the new guy Aaron was ok as we'll. Chad was at his best in this scene like he always is. Too bad chad and Aaron did not get any attention at all. Rex just stood there and got sucked, must be nice. The snowball was hot and the Kissing was ok. When my chad doesn't cum in a scene I can't go over a 3. Sorry

Looks like we have two threads for one video again. This looks like the official one, so I'll review here.

I think I would title this scene "Rex's Boytoys" He certainly was the focus of attention, which is disappointing in a scene with Chad, because he should never be anyones boytoy (except Ms K's of course) Who is Aaron and how did he get to BSBs? He looked to me like a ringer. He may be a "newbie" here but he could take rex's cock deeper than Chad could and after the short pretense of doing it for the first time, everytime it was taken away from him he looked like a baby that had lost his bottle. I think the Prince Albert is a dead give away. The kissing was nice, but why limit it? Aaron could have used some lovin' too. And I kept waiting for somebody to go down on somebody else. I'm not a big fan of cum swapping. Thought it was interesting Chad knew about such things. There is more to that boy than meets the eye. All in all, it was watchable but a little repetitive. And who the hell is Aaron?

Did not watch the video yet... however Larkster you talk about models as if you talk about cars :):jesushippy:

Cum eating turns me on, the cum swapping is more for Beth.

Did not watch the video yet... however Larkster you talk about models as if you talk about cars :):jesushippy:

Yes, how right you are!..."the cum swapping is more for Beth"...who always wants more!

When you get down to the basics, YES you are right Robert!

:xmaschristmas:
If I were to vote, it would be to cum again! These guys were hot together...bravo!

i just love chad for being just himself.he loves the camera more than cock i think lol adorable

My gad, that was a very very hotest finale - cum-swapping. I liked the slow beginning, the uncertainty, the unknowing whether one of the newbies will buckel and run; and then slowly, they started to unwind and then surprise.....the sucking, the kissing and more sucking and then finally the cum-swapping. Chad, you were in your finest element - you are such a darling little teaser. Rex, you can park your shoes under my bed anytime. Aaron, wow! you're a real surprise and hope to see more you soon.

Well Fellow Forumites,

I simply love the direction this episode is going. Chad with his emense personal charm, he really broke the ice for these newest brokies. Chad could put anybody at ease and that he did with the daunting Rex and his magic tool. I just loved to see Rex's balls so luxiuriously dangly and loose. And Aaron with his PA and his two tatooed stars on either side of his navel. I just wished Aaron was almost secondary to his other newbie partner. Yet, Aaron was fully engaged in going down on Rex's massive tool repeatedly. I think Aaron is not one to be left behind in any scene. Bravo to him as well as the very endowed Rex and Chad's relentless efforts to bring forth every drop of cum Rex could produce in this scene.

This is a significant change in direction for Clay and I want to personally thank him for this. This really makes me want to see what's next. Predictibility is totally gone from these scenes.

I want to wish Clay and his trio of sexy boys a
:xmaschristmas: and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

it is good to see a scene where you can check your expectations at the door and be entertained by how the scene unfolds.
this was one of those scenes.
keep them coming and cumming.

One of my favorite scenes. That was hot! There was even some ball play. Rex has a beautiful pair of low hangers. And I love, love, love Chad. Hope we see much more of him. Haven't commented in some time, but I had to with this one. Loved it.

I hope that part 2 is all about pleasing CHAD!:001_wub: With the superb effort he gave in this scene, he deserves lots of attention:blow::worship:.....