• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

a surprise awaits on college boy physicals

scoop27

Virgin
Reaction score
I just viewed the latest segment of College Boy Physicals and am still recovering from the shock. Cousin Mikey was the latest patient - but that was not the shocker. Wait until you see who the new doctor is. My gosh - first we have a member fulfilling his fantasy by purchasing a spot on the futon and now this! Perhaps Dylan would like to purchase an "exam" by our "hot" new doctor.:001_cool:

Oh snap. I rushed over to see who the new doctor might be...AND OH! It's only Dr. Dick....

**Sigh**

Oh snap. I rushed over to see who the new doctor might be...AND OH! It's only Dr. Dick....

**Sigh**

O No, not Dr. Dick, they have just got to get some new doctors, but I'll "snap" right on over because I just love that Mike, he is just the "funnist" thing. And speaking of "thing", man, has he got a big beautiful one!

Wired for Everything, Except Sound

Well I clicked on over to College Boy Physicals upon your suggestion and came away with a mixed observation of the whole scene.

First, Dr. Dick looked a lot better in dark clothes rather in the blue scrubs. Dark clothing is somewhat sliming for us big boys. That was a real plus for me as compared to other scenes with the good doctor.

Secondly, Cousin Mikey is always fantastic in anything he is in (preferably not clothes). I have to admit that I am such a fan that he could be just horrible and I wouldn’t be able to see it, but not in the shoot, he is great!

I guess the mixed bag for me was the electrodes. Give me the old fashioned, time warned and proven method of beating off any day. I don’t know, is just me? I like to see the facial expression, hear the action, and wait with great anticipation for the zizzum streaming forth. This could have been done giving our beloved Dr. Dick an opportunity of traveling all over Mike’s body with his handy dandy syringe collecting the necessary sperm he was paying $100 for.

I know this was just a continuation of other electrode experiments that have previously been performed on this site and that’s OK with me because I enjoy it all, I just like some things better.

Hope I haven’t confused anybody, just click on over there and enjoy this non-evasive procedure. Just know that if you are new to the site, you are not getting the full benefit of one good looking cock. :001_tongue:

Scoop....it aint no thing but a chicken wing....

Scoop....it aint no thing but a chicken wing....

Ms. D, you ain't calling Mikey's "thing" a chicken wing are you? Maybe an eagle but certainly no chicken. (hehe, with tongue in cheek) :001_tongue: :001_tt2:

Ms. D, you ain't calling Mikey's "thing" a chicken wing are you? Maybe an eagle but certainly no chicken. (hehe, with tongue in cheek) :001_tongue: :001_tt2:

it's more like an onstrich leg....

I don't know how other members would feel about it, frankly, I'm not sure how I would feel unless I saw it, but I was sitting on the edge of my seat just waiting for Dr. Dick to lean over and slurp that giant appendage like the rest of the doctors.

I don't even know if David sucks dick, but I know I could not resist if I had that thing in my hand. It would go in my mouth. It's automatic, just like a reflex. The most difficult thing for me would be taking it out of my mouth in time to collect the sample. I wonder if it is still worth $100.00 if I spit it into the cup? Who the fuck am I kidding? I'd throw him a Benjamin and swallow, tell him to come back tomorrow.

I was not impressed by this episode but I appreciate others were. IMHO it was rather repetative and Mike has done a lot more before. Judging by the 2.5 rating a lot more members think the same. As I said, it is my own opinion, so others please enjoy xx

I had a similar thought, carking. Has David ever had a taste on camera? He gets to get them off and just leave it there. Has he made a moral decision that the boss should not be seen doing this? David, please give in to the feast and enjoy.

This has been discussed before that David is not going to suck dick on camera to maintain a certain dignity as the site owner. My take was you've a big cock in your hand and you're stroking it so what's the next step? I bet most of the members seeing Cousin Mikey would love to see that big tool get slurped on. I've seen enough of the electrodes, it's been overdone in my opinion. College Boy Physicals scenes with just handjobs gets a little boring for me even with cuties like Parker, Cousin Mikey and Ashton.

Mike's penis is awesome! Am I the only one that noticed that when they fired up the electrodes, it took so much electricity, the lights dimmed? LOL

Seems like Broke Straight Boys is having personnel or money problems or both. They let Dylan pony-up for half the models fees to fuck him, and use Dave to fill in for someone as hot as Topinbottom. Things ain't right, just ain't right....

Seems like Broke Straight Boys is having personnel or money problems or both. They let Dylan pony-up for half the models fees to fuck him, and use Dave to fill in for someone as hot as Topinbottom. Things ain't right, just ain't right....

Stripe222, you are my new hero. That is the best comment I've heard in weeks.:lol:

David's just like the rest of us, though. For God's sake, who wouldn't want to play doctor with Mikey? He could use his tongue depressor on me any day!

I'd play circus with him: I'd lay in the corner and growl and he could throw the meat to me.

We could play carnival: he would sit on my face and I would guess his weight.

We could play turkey: he could squat and I'd gobble.

You get the idea.