• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A suggestion - DK/Paul Canon extravanganza

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I dunno ~

Maybe this is daft, but I would like to suggest something, which I, personally, think would go over rather well.

I think it would be AWESOME to see TWO VIDEOS in SERIES, featuring Mr. Paul Canon, and Mr. Damien Kyle, up-close and personal.

#1 would be an "up-close-and personal" interview (with lots of naked and playing and mischievous shots, interspersed) conducted by Sha - in which Sha would sit Damien Kyle and Paul down on the couch, and question them closely on how they got to be such good friends, since first meeting on Broke Straight Boys And asking them about the whole course of their friendship, and obvious affection for one another.

#2 would be a passionate "flip-flop scene" with Damien Kyle and Paul, in which they GIVE VENT and FULL REIN to all that affection for each other. (And if this stretched into TWO videos - Damien Kyle f***ing Paul, and Paul f***ing Damien Kyle - I'd love that, too. In fact, that would count for BONUS POINTS.

I wonder if anyone else would be up for a videographic dyad, like that???? (I would bet the last, depreciated, Canadian five-dollar bill in my back-pocket, that JOHNNY from San Francisco would be up for it!!! Maybe Beth, too!) But I bet a lot of other members would like it, too - a little narrative, a little "bromance", and a little HOT SEX. I bet Damian Christopher could direct this up, JUST RIGHT.

Just a thought. Of course, if you agree - post about it. I don't know, but, right about now, I could use a little inspiration ;-)

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

*"BAD THINGS" ~ Jace Everett: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPNjPpdjKU

P.S. Are you up for this, Damien Kyle??? ;-)))

Oh hells yeah...sign them up! Just so happens this appeared on Damien's Facebook:
10302094_659214827522912_7922222906964604196_n.jpg

Paul could do better!!! lol I would love to see this too. Probably a 5 before it ever releases!! I love the boys :smiley-love021:

Hey,

Thanks Beth, and Joey, and Peter, and Dad. . . This would be a damned easy video-sequence for Broke Straight Boys to realize. And novel, and fascinating, and FUN. And, Dad, I bet it would be a perfect "5" right out of the gate, as well ;-)))

I am hoping that other people, if they like the idea, will post to this thread, as well. Because, while our tastes often do differ on various matters, I think that on THIS ONE at LEAST, I'm right - or, at least, that a lot of members will love the idea of Damien Kyle and PC first baring their souls, and then baring their bodies, as WELL ;-)

I mostly did this for Johnny, from San Francisco, taking as my cue Peter's comment that Johnny would only ever find Damien Kyle the right partner for his Paul! (I guess Johnny is either napping - - - or the very IDEA of a Damien Kyle-PC series has given him such orgasmic JOY, he has passed out ;-)))

So - if you want it, boys and girls - let's ask for it, and get it DONE. (Because, I think forumites HAVE the power to get it done.) It would be awesome to see a groundbreaking, earth-shattering, serial view of male bonding and beauty and sexual DESIRE, in here. . . . We've GOT the great models - - - why not do something really special??????

"A" ;-))))

*Dueling Banjos* ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFbWkL818XQ

P.S.

My favourites on this site have been:

*Jason Matthews
*Tank Shane
*Cousin Anthony
*Blake Bennet
*Paul Canon
*Damien Kyle
*Adam Baer
*Danny
*Lucas Weston
*Daniel Grange; and,
*Jake Tipton

Now that they're ALL GONE, but for Mr. Paul Canon, and Mr. Damien Kyle, I am hoping for something BIG, soon - and I mean BIG, on the scale of Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture" - to justify MY faith in Broke Straight Boys ;-)))) I'm hoping for something pretty damned HUGE!!!! But I am confident that Mark and DC can pull it off, if they put their minds to it!!!! ;-)))))

"A" XOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1Wi2U9sQ

Hum looking at Ambi's list could you imagine Tank Shane and Cousin Anthony together? that could make me pass out..

P.S.

My favourites on this site have been:

*Jason Matthews
*Tank Shane
*Cousin Anthony
*Blake Bennet
*Paul Canon
*Damien Kyle
*Adam Baer
*Danny
*Lucas Weston
*Daniel Grange; and,
*Jake Tipton

Now that they're ALL GONE, but for Mr. Paul Canon, and Mr. Damien Kyle, I am hoping for something BIG, soon - and I mean BIG, on the scale of Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture" - to justify MY faith in Broke Straight Boys ;-)))) I'm hoping for something pretty damned HUGE!!!! But I am confident that Mark and DC can pull it off, if they put their minds to it!!!! ;-)))))

"A" XOXOXOXO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2W1Wi2U9sQ
If your looking for someone HUGE, Ambi to be the face of Broke Straight Boys in 2014 going into 2015, check out Ronan Kennedy who is currently the fourth highest ranked model on the site after Adam Baer, Blake Bennet and Johnny Forza. And Ronan Kennedy is HUGE in more ways than one!!! :001_tt2::smiley-love001:

1217-pic-16.jpg

By the way, keep in mind that there was a "project" that Damian Christopher had worked on involving Paul & Damien Kyle. It was never fully explained to us as to if it was a photo shoot or a live action piece, or how and when it would be released, but it did involve the dynamic duo in some rather "close encounters". In fact Beth's current avatar is from that shoot. I get the impression that it was a "soft core" piece but I'd love to see the boys going at it in some form, as they appear to be very close which pleases me as their looks and personalities complement one another very nicely!

image.php

Thanks AMBI
I AM DEFIANTLY IN.. My little baby boy Mr.Lucky let me sleep late this morning.( My Kiddy ) I couldn't think of anything I would Love to see more. You know how I feel about Paul. I'd adopt the kid if I could. Meaning I'm about 30 years to late to marry him.lol
I have watched there friendship grow. Though I fell in Love with Paul the first second I saw him.I now have
grown to Love Damien too. If Paul loves him he has got to be a great guy. I had a Best friend once . I loved him more than anything in the world.
Even my Mother was jealous. Had partners and many affairs. But there has never been a love in my life
more than my Best friend. Here I go Babbling again. But that is a Great idea Ambi. If only Broke Straight Boys would realize they have a real block buster right in front of them ???? Must have needed the extra sleep. LOL. My Best friend passed. Not a day go's by I don't think of him.
Happiest time in my life. So come on Broke Straight Boys think about it. The boys are there. Love You Ambi...johnny
P.S. And Broke Straight Boys Could use a real block buster.

Last edited:
I am in 2 minds around this idea, don't get me wrong Ambivalent the idea is brilliant and I am so for it. But I am not sure if I would want them to expose the depth of their relationship on camera. The build up to friendship yes but if there has been a deeper development, I would prefer that they guard that for themselves. I am not sure of the other members but I have already got them just about walking down the aisle...lol and just waiting for the invites to arrive in the mail.

I am in 2 minds around this idea, don't get me wrong Ambivalent the idea is brilliant and I am so for it. But I am not sure if I would want them to expose the depth of their relationship on camera. The build up to friendship yes but if there has been a deeper development, I would prefer that they guard that for themselves. I am not sure of the other members but I have already got them just about walking down the aisle...lol and just waiting for the invites to arrive in the mail.

Your right. The boys deserve a private life. But what they share is so much fun. I have been called a big cry baby.
I am great at weddings. Just in case.lol

Honestly I think its a great Idea. Theres alot that needs 2 be said and to only hold it all back will only cause more confusion amoung many of the members. As there is now.

Honestly I think its a great Idea. Theres alot that needs 2 be said and to only hold it all back will only cause more confusion amoung many of the members. As there is now.

At the end of the day as Models you have the choice of what you put into your scenes, and sometimes we either expect more or want to protect. Thanks for adding your thoughts. (I hope my ending of my previous log has not offended, I just see a lifetime perfect match - fantasy or reality, not a question that needs to be clarified by either or you) unless you choose.

Last edited:
I dunno ~

Maybe this is daft, but I would like to suggest something, which I, personally, think would go over rather well.

I think it would be AWESOME to see TWO VIDEOS in SERIES, featuring Mr. Paul Canon, and Mr. Damien Kyle, up-close and personal.

#1 would be an "up-close-and personal" interview (with lots of naked and playing and mischievous shots, interspersed) conducted by Sha - in which Sha would sit Damien Kyle and Paul down on the couch, and question them closely on how they got to be such good friends, since first meeting on Broke Straight Boys And asking them about the whole course of their friendship, and obvious affection for one another.

#2 would be a passionate "flip-flop scene" with Damien Kyle and Paul, in which they GIVE VENT and FULL REIN to all that affection for each other. (And if this stretched into TWO videos - Damien Kyle f***ing Paul, and Paul f***ing Damien Kyle - I'd love that, too. In fact, that would count for BONUS POINTS.

I wonder if anyone else would be up for a videographic dyad, like that???? (I would bet the last, depreciated, Canadian five-dollar bill in my back-pocket, that JOHNNY from San Francisco would be up for it!!! Maybe Beth, too!) But I bet a lot of other members would like it, too - a little narrative, a little "bromance", and a little HOT SEX. I bet Damian Christopher could direct this up, JUST RIGHT.

Just a thought. Of course, if you agree - post about it. I don't know, but, right about now, I could use a little inspiration ;-)

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXO

*"BAD THINGS" ~ Jace Everett: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMPNjPpdjKU

P.S. Are you up for this, Damien Kyle??? ;-)))

In reference to item #2, I have been beating that drum for the last 6 months!

But then again, maybe no one ever reads my posts.

-J

sometimes it's the private things that drive my fantasies. I can imagine acts that could never be done. I can think things that are not real.
paul and Damien in a together again episode of Broke Straight Boys would be worth seeing. the pre and post chats should prove to be interesting. maybe, a nice bts episode could provide entertainment and information.

Ambi I too support this idea. Damien Kyle & PC have always been my fave boys along with Zeno Kostas. It would be great if it came into fruition.
:welcome: back Rudy!!!!!! It's great to see you here again!

I do think that Damien & Paul either have made or will make a video of themselves as they are so popular both here and on social media as well and their fans really want to see it. :001_smile:

Your right. The boys deserve a private life. But what they share is so much fun. I have been called a big cry baby.
I am great at weddings. Just in case.lol

I do apologise in advance Damien Kyle and PC if we have already got your wedding plans sorted! But soon as we find another suitor for either one or both of you we will have you divorced as fast as we got you married..lmao