• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Song for Your Mood

denver0102

Reaction score
Which song best describes what mood you are in right now?

Mine is "Shattered" by OAR

Denver,

It's going to get better. You'll see! You're young and handsome and the future holds wondrous possibilities for you. This experience will only make you stronger as you move on with your life. It forces you to learn alot about yourself and alot about others. It also shows you what you are not willing to compromise on in future relationships. We will always be here to talk and especially listen if you need a sympathetic ear. You are welcome to talk to any of us here or in PM's.

Big Hugs

OK now this IS weird! I'm lying here in the hospital, (nothing serious) and I read this post by denver... My ipod is playing "Love Hurts" by Nazareth. Man, talk about goosebumps!

Regards,

OK now this IS weird! I'm lying here in the hospital, (nothing serious) and I read this post by denver... My ipod is playing "Love Hurts" by Nazareth. Man, talk about goosebumps!

Regards,

Marky!!

What's wrong bro? Are you okay? :sad:

Just a little heart prob, I get out in AM. Where's nurse AJ when ya need him? Can't type, I'm still high on Versed & Fentanyl right now, LOL.

Regards,

Last edited:
The dietician was just here, she says Weigt Wathers is making a new diet plan--Frozen Hospital Food!

just read what Iwrote! Lmao!

Regards,

Last edited:
The dietician was just here, she says Weigt Wathers is making a new diet plan--Frozen Hospital Food!

just read what Iwrote! Lmao!

Regards,

That would make a good diet plan. Nobody would eat any food.

Are you feeling the drugs kick in yet? LOL

GET BETTER MARKY!!

That would make a good diet plan. Nobody would eat any food.

Are you feeling the drugs kick in yet? LOL

GET BETTER MARKY!!
Yep I think iI'm definitely s toned! I feel the same as lasttime but the nurse tonite is not cute like AJ, so no physical, ok?

regards,
I have to got slepp, because my roomates family left, so I'll see allofyou when I get home in AM.

regads,

Try this one out Denver...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccfzxHIXaY

Everything happens for a reason... This is your time to reflect on your life. Where do you want to go from here? Make a list of what you want to do/accomplish in life. Look at what you have accomplished reassess where you are going and how you plan to get there. Ninety percent of the time true love always comes when we are not looking for it and you are doing the things in life that you enjoy most.

On average it can take one month for every 2-3 years you were together to let go of the past and move on. The best thing to do right now is surround yourself with family and friends and start working on that list of things you wish to accomplish. Before long you will be achieving and setting new goals and true love will just walk right into your life without even trying...:thumbup: My prayers are with you hang in there.

You will survive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVMDQc1f7K0

Last edited:
Yep I think iI'm definitely s toned! I feel the same as lasttime but the nurse tonite is not cute like AJ, so no physical, ok?

regards,
I have to got slepp, because my roomates family left, so I'll see allofyou when I get home in AM.

regads,

MarkyMark my prayers are with you...:thumbup:

Denver,

The song that came to mind, for you, just happened to be sitting on my desk while reading this. It is an oldie, Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys. I have good vibrations that you will, in time, move on with your life. You have an incredible new "family" here all supporting you in whatever way you want or need.

You've received some great advice so there is not much more to add. Dr. Jay's last post was really, really good. Kind of hard to top him. (Did I just say top Jay????).

Denver just remember patience, patience and patience. You will be rewarded.
Rome was not built in a day.

Hugs and more hugs,

Vicekid

Dam take care of your self there M & M you cant use the minor and heart in the same sentence dont you know.

But speaking of music I'm listening to the Origins of Love from Hedwig.

Denver,

The song that came to mind, for you, just happened to be sitting on my desk while reading this. It is an oldie, Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys. I have good vibrations that you will, in time, move on with your life. You have an incredible new "family" here all supporting you in whatever way you want or need.

You've received some great advice so there is not much more to add. Dr. Jay's last post was really, really good. Kind of hard to top him. (Did I just say top Jay????).

Denver just remember patience, patience and patience. You will be rewarded.
Rome was not built in a day.

Hugs and more hugs,

Vicekid

Hummm ! Getting Frisky are we... Well if you are going to top me you better do it right or I will have to flip you over and show you how it is really done. LOL :lol:

Hummm ! Getting Frisky are we... Well if you are going to top me you better do it right or I will have to flip you over and show you how it is really done. LOL :lol:
:lol: I seem to be feeling a little frisky myself, now that you mention it! :lol: