• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A question

ANewOne

Reaction score
So if I may ask a question and I'm new to the forums so forgive me..but what happened to the old Broke Straight Boys and all the old models and everything?
ANewOne

All the episodes are there, not one is missing. They are all safe in the archive, to be watched whenever you feel like it.

The old models grew older, some went on to others sites. Remember the video's you watched before Broke Straight Boys (1.0), they were shot a year ago.

You can easily find all the answers to your questions in this forum. Try out the search tool. There is a tool-bar button named 'Search this thread' on this page, and on the main page the button is called: 'Search this forum'.

Last edited:
In a nutshell, David, the old director, and Mark, the owner of Broke Straight Boys, decided to part ways. There were enough videos in the can to take us through March. It sounds like the break-up was tough for both but with time, they've realized it was for the better. Mark wants to express his vision of what Broke Straight Boys should be, and David has admitted here he was burned out with shooting Broke Straight Boys starting two and a half years ago. Both sides have acted with integrity during the parting. When it comes to business, I find that both highly unusual and thoroughly commendable.

The models went with David as they were his employees. David has gone on to new ventures.

In a nutshell, David, the old director, and Mark, the owner of Broke Straight Boys, decided to part ways......It sounds like the break-up was tough for both but with time, they've realized it was for the better......Both sides have acted with integrity during the parting.
If you take out the names David and Mark, this could be about Arnold & Maria, but no one got anyone pregnant here, so I guess it is different. :ohmy: