• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Question About A One And Done BSB Model

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
When I watched Tampa's link to Blake's BSB TV audition tape this morning, I saw youtube links to other Broke Straight Boys BTS videos and I clicked on "Connor Goes Down" from March 19, 2013. He is the 18 year old dark haired college kid who we see in the BTS being driven from the airport by Chad, or Tim as he is now known, as we watch Connor being interviewed. He even removes his shirt in the car as he is being interviewed. He says that he has "never even come close to being with a guy" before, and was doing the Broke Straight Boys thing to fulfill a curiosity. We also see him at the house and in the opening of his scene, "Duncan, Adam & Conner", (spelt differently) from March 28, 2013. We also see him dressed again after shooting his scene saying that he enjoyed it, as he notices cum still struck to his face and chest.

My question is two-fold. Why was this scene presented so differently than any other Broke Straight Boys scene that I am aware of? Duncan and Adam were playing the role of being buddies who ordered a pizza, rather than being Broke Straight Boys models on set. What was the concept behind this unique style of a scene, and why has it never been duplicated?

My second question is why Conner or Connor only did this one scene, during his stay in Denver? He is cute enough and seemed to enjoy his experience, yet he vanished from the site, never to be mentioned again. And in fact he is the only model from any version of Broke Straight Boys that I am aware of, not to be included on the "Boys" search at the top of the page. Even Mike Parker, who was known as "Desperate Mike" in his solo is listed on the "Boys" search, although he only did a BTS, his solo and his aborted scene with Lucas, where he quit mid scene.

And by the way, as I was looking up "Mike Parker", I saw that Mike Robbins is still listed in that search as "Mike Jones", which is totally weird to me, as he was always known as Mike R. or Robbins, and he is one of the most prolific models in Broke Straight Boys history, with 32 scenes listed on his page.

Can someone from management solve the mystery of Conner or Connor, and while they're at it, also tell me why the iconic Mike Robbins was re-named Mike Jones?

I did the same as you Mikey. I saw the title "Connor Goes Down" in the menu of choices after Blake's audition tape. I knew it wasn't likely to be "Redwood" Connor. So I watched it and wondered why this Connor had never been brought back. This is in no way a criticism of Broke Straight Boys or mgmt. I just got the sense that there is quite likely a very interesting story behind this model and how he made it to the site. I don't know if any of those who are in the know might share something with us about his story. But I wouldn't mind hearing it! haha :)

Speaking of all that: Why no updates to the Boys section with all the newbies?