• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A note of thanks to Max Jay - a be(a)sty bottom

caribou

Reaction score
Just a note on what could be described as a Jos Alvarez-inspired turn through penetration.
Max Jay in his scene with Jos Alvarez stated that he had never had anything up his ass and then Jos Alvarez, the ever-persuasive Master Cocksman insisted to Max that he must experience the pleasure and that Jos Alvarez would gently usher him into the joys of anal stimulation with a fully filled ass from a non=psychotic top.
Max Jay sat and learned to his shock that good dick from a respectful, UberHot, sizzlational partner was JUBILATION.
Since that scene Max Jay has shown himself to be moving from happy willing bottom to demanding bottom who assumes the classic Ich-bin-deine-Schlampe -position (German for I am your slut) spread-leg which bellows at the top Fuck Me Deep Dammit!!!
Max Jay - Danke dude for trasnforming yourself into being one of the Be(a)stest Bottoms on Broke Straight Boys

Caribou I totally agree with your logic, but lets give Max credit that he has took his experience with Jos Alvarez & expanded upon it. Thanks for a new words, I can have someone tell me in German. lol