• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Message to My Fans

BSBRichieWest

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Good morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a fun and wild 4th of July. I just wanted to touch base with everyone and get some feedback from those who joined my Chaturbate show on Sunday, July 7th. I had a blast as always and I hope some of my amazing Broke Straight Boys fans were able to check it out and interact with me there. Someone notified me that a few people may not have enjoyed the show as much as I wished. I would like to apologize to some of those who didn't see what they wanted to see or maybe only caught the tail end of the show. Every time I have a Chaturbate show, I do my best to make sure that everyone is enjoying their time. I want to thank my true fans for being there for me and showing love constantly. Currently, I am working on posting more and more into the message board because I really enjoy talking to you guys. Have a great day and we'll talk soon!

Richie W. Xoxo

Thanks for your post Richie. I am not a person who goes on Chaturbate, but I always appreciate it when you post on this forum. As I've requested before, please try to get some more of your fellow models to post here as well. It is always a treat for us to be able to personally interact with the guys, in fact Mark used to have a whole section of the forum just for the models to chat with us.

Enjoy your summer and thanks again for thinking of us. :tongue:

Thanks for your post Richie. I am not a person who goes on Chaturbate, but I always appreciate it when you post on this forum. As I've requested before, please try to get some more of your fellow models to post here as well. It is always a treat for us to be able to personally interact with the guys, in fact Mark used to have a whole section of the forum just for the models to chat with us.

Enjoy your summer and thanks again for thinking of us. :tongue:

Thanks for your kind words mikeyank :) I hope you have a great day!

I appreciate you welcoming feedback. I think a more positive Chaturbate experience for Broke Straight Boys fans would be to schedule a password show, many days in advance, where as many Broke Straight Boys members and fans could make plans to come hang out with you and ask you questions. You can still have a tip menu for those with naughty requests and even goals, but just no expectations. People can then decide to follow you if they want to participate in a public broadcast with you. Maybe schedule a password show on an evening after one of your scenes is released to give members a chance to ask you questions about that particular scene. It’s just been my experience with your public shows that you like to take on private shows. You did 3 private shows during this past Sunday’s broadcast. I know you’re there to make money, but a lot of broadcasters don’t do private shows during public broadcasts. It makes people that may have some money, but not a lot, feel less important. I know that’s not your intention, but it is something to always keep in mind. Broke Straight Boys members may tip you and they may not be able to financially. But they do rate your scenes high and give amazing comments about you and love you, and as a result it keeps getting you booked to return to do more scenes. So that contributes to you financially in a way. Just my 2 cents.
I’m certainly not trying to make you angry at me, as many on this forum will tell you that I have been a HUGE supporter of your work here. I wish you only the best for your career and success going forward.

I appreciate you welcoming feedback. I think a more positive Chaturbate experience for Broke Straight Boys fans would be to schedule a password show, many days in advance, where as many Broke Straight Boys members and fans could make plans to come hang out with you and ask you questions. You can still have a tip menu for those with naughty requests and even goals, but just no expectations. People can then decide to follow you if they want to participate in a public broadcast with you. Maybe schedule a password show on an evening after one of your scenes is released to give members a chance to ask you questions about that particular scene. It’s just been my experience with your public shows that you like to take on private shows. You did 3 private shows during this past Sunday’s broadcast. I know you’re there to make money, but a lot of broadcasters don’t do private shows during public broadcasts. It makes people that may have some money, but not a lot, feel less important. I know that’s not your intention, but it is something to always keep in mind. Broke Straight Boys members may tip you and they may not be able to financially. But they do rate your scenes high and give amazing comments about you and love you, and as a result it keeps getting you booked to return to do more scenes. So that contributes to you financially in a way. Just my 2 cents.
I’m certainly not trying to make you angry at me, as many on this forum will tell you that I have been a HUGE supporter of your work here. I wish you only the best for your career and success going forward.
Hi Jaybifla,

Thanks for your feedback and I think the password show idea after the release of a Broke Straight Boys scene is a terrific idea! I appreciate your continuous support and I respect what you have to say. The Chaturbate show on Sunday was a test just to see how members would react and if they would even come see me. I think it went pretty well but I always wish to improve. I hope to stay connected and thank you for following me throughout this journey. After all, I would like to make a career out of all of this so it is important for me to able to hear constructive feedback such as yours :) Take care and enjoy your evening.

-Richie W.

I think Jaybifla had a great idea. I went to your Chaturbate site a few times on Sunday but each time you were either doing a private show or just getting ready to leave to do a private show. After a few times I finally said, "Forget it. I can't afford him". I'm one of those people Jay mentioned that just doesn't have the extra money to tip you or pay for a private show and, frankly, despite being invited by Broke Straight Boys I felt like I was intruding on your time. I pay for my subscription to Broke Straight Boys so I'll be happy with what I can see of you here.

I think Jaybifla had a great idea. I went to your Chaturbate site a few times on Sunday but each time you were either doing a private show or just getting ready to leave to do a private show. After a few times I finally said, "Forget it. I can't afford him". I'm one of those people Jay mentioned that just doesn't have the extra money to tip you or pay for a private show and, frankly, despite being invited by Broke Straight Boys I felt like I was intruding on your time. I pay for my subscription to Broke Straight Boys so I'll be happy with what I can see of you here.

Hi oldfart63

Thank you for your thoughts and I appreciate you taking the time to come see me this past Sunday. I am sorry that I was darting in multiple directions every time you saw me on Chaturbate. Please don't let this one time turn you off from coming back to see me on there again one day. I hope to keep making you happy!

Richie W.

Hi oldfart63

Thank you for your thoughts and I appreciate you taking the time to come see me this past Sunday. I am sorry that I was darting in multiple directions every time you saw me on Chaturbate. Please don't let this one time turn you off from coming back to see me on there again one day. I hope to keep making you happy!

Richie W.

I’m not a big Chaturbate person but I suggest you make appointments for the private shows a little later if you are trying to work with your fans here. You are pretty popular some of us may schedule those shows. But it is an interesting idea. Most of us like to see more of the models.

Hi Richie great idea I am a big fan of yours and really enjoy your episodes. My only real comment is that although as a member I check out all the episodes when I can it may not be for a day or two after the release so maybe if you are planning a show on Chaturbate maybe you could give us as much notice in the forum as possible. I for one would love to have seen your show but missed this. However that maybe due to the time difference as I am based in the UK. Keep up the good work Richie you are in my opinion a real star on this site

Hi Richie great idea I am a big fan of yours and really enjoy your episodes. My only real comment is that although as a member I check out all the episodes when I can it may not be for a day or two after the release so maybe if you are planning a show on Chaturbate maybe you could give us as much notice in the forum as possible. I for one would love to have seen your show but missed this. However that maybe due to the time difference as I am based in the UK. Keep up the good work Richie you are in my opinion a real star on this site

Thanks Foxyman1961! I appreciate what you have to say and you bring up a great point. Would you come see me on Chaturbate if I planned a password show after the release of one of my Broke Straight Boys vids? That would be about once every other month.

Thanks Foxyman1961! I appreciate what you have to say and you bring up a great point. Would you come see me on Chaturbate if I planned a password show after the release of one of my Broke Straight Boys vids? That would be about once every other month.

Hi Richie I certainly would providing I see this post in plenty of time so I know when your show is taking place, so a message around the same time as the coming soon prompt would be ideal (that is where we see the next releases and dates of these) Thanks Richie for taking the time to reply.