• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A little prayer for BSB JASON

Ambivalent

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey, guys,

I guess it is no secret that I am a big Broke Straight Boys-JASON fan. What a guy he is. . . perfectly beautiful; awesome in bed; amazingly funny, and kind; and, at the end of the day, just a wonderful human being.

J. said, ironically, in one of his posts, that unfortunately, for his ego, this whole forum doesn't revolve around him - LOL! Well, sweet Jay, I beg to offer a little correction: for me, it does. And I came back to Broke Straight Boys just for you. You are a sweetheart, a STAR, and a fine, fine man - and, like Mary's little lamb: I shall follow you, wherever you shall go!

(We are really, really lucky to have you back, Jason. XOXOXOXO)

Now, I hope this will offend nobody - especially Jason - but I am an old and rather religious fellow (ULTRA-liberal Episcopalian, am I): and I know that those sorts of sentiments don't sit well with everyone, in our gay community.

However, at this point in my life, there is no changing who I am: and I do pray every day for the health and happiness of ALL the people I love. I have no choice: it is my intuition and my conviction and my simple human FEELING, that this is something I have to do.

So, it will not surprise you that Broke Straight Boys JASON is - with my sisters, and my niece and nephews, and my godson, and my Dear Old Dad, and my long-suffering, long-distance, boyfriend: right at the TOP of that list of prayers for loved ones. Jason is really, really special; he has lifted me up and given me hope and happiness, at times when I thought I could never even IMAGINE being hopeful, again.

And, so, Jason is a very special and treasured friend. And here is my prayer for him - amidst all his challenges, and dental sorrows - today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO17DIeI7Ec

God bless you, J. - and love to all you friends, on this forum,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I guess it is no secret that I am a big Broke Straight Boys-JASON fan. What a guy he is. . . perfectly beautiful; awesome in bed; amazingly funny, and kind; and, at the end of the day, just a wonderful human being.QUOTE]

You know, you might want to change your avatar to..."Addicted," just sayin':angel:

Ambivalent, I think you are in luck........Jason is one model here that will be flattered by your love/addiction (good word Beth:thumbup1:), while some of the younger less experienced guys might run for the hills.

Fan mail for Jason

So where is our one and only Jason? Did not read a post from him recently...

Will Jason participate in the Broke Straight Boys.TV episodes?

Jason%20fun.jpg

Last edited:
The true Jason Matthews as I want to remember him.

So where is our one and only Jason? Did not read a post from him recently...

Will Jason participate in the Broke Straight Boys.TV episodes?

Jason%20fun.jpg

To Whom It May Concern:

I love Jason and surely this picture above has captured the real essence of our current #1 Broke Straight Boys darling. So often it seems, still photos seem taken when he is not expecting it and his face is for the moment unprepared for the camera. So many photos fail to capture that boyish and playful nature of the wonderful Jason Matthews.

I realize he was taking a break following his removal of his wisdom teeth. I can't wait until we will be seeing his shining face again. I hope it will be soon, I need my Jason-fix but soon!:angel: Too bad they took this picture with him still in his jeans. This would have been even more wonderful "au naturel" and ready for action!:blushing:

Sincerely,:2c: :wavey:

Stimpy
:angeldevil:

I am still here, lurking in the shaddows! It brings peace of mind and great comfot knowng that I am in so many of your thoughts nd prayers! I respect your appreciation for me and my work and won't allow it to create an overt ego :p I am trying hard to schedule a shoot as soon as possibile and am working with the studio to find a time that is accomodatable to both our very hectic schedules.

There has been some discussion about being involved with the show either as a contestant or consultant but nothing has been set in stone and we are all waiting on the casting decison!

Ambivalent, Thanks for this posts. I good to know many of us pray for our friends on the forum. Thanks for sharing that very moving prayer with all of us.

I do look forward to seeing Jason soon as well.

Hey, cum2me -

Thank you for your kind words (XOXOXOXOXO). For me, it is very important that we see and recognize the models we love as REAL HUMAN BEINGS, with their own lives, and loves, and cares, and NEEDS - and that we CARE about them, as fellow human beings. So, yes, I DO pray for the guys I care about on here - proprietors, models, and chat-friends: because you are all people I love, and care about.

Rbar - yes! I guess that is my nature - I am a CHRONIC FAN: I love to LOVE the people who are special and good to me, and that is who I am. And JASON is EXTRA-SPECIALLY good, to me :)

Beth, for SURE I could change my avatar to "ADDICTED to Jason Matthews" - but, I think this is about as dangerous as being addicted to orange juice! JASON is beautiful, sweet, intelligent, and KIND - and, I don't know about you - but I think I need MORE men like that, in my life!!!

Kianna - TY, and I think you are EXACTLY RIGHT! I am at a point in my life where I am not seeking, or needing, or wanting, totally vain fandom, for models (or people) who find that is obnoxious, or obtrusive. I am only wanting to share my heart and appreciation with people who REALLY CARE for others, and find it HELPS them ~ because it helps me, too. So far, I would say that I am SO GRATEFUL that Jason has been so kind and gentlemanly and appreciative of all the comments I have made on this board: and THAT MAKES ME HAPPY :) It is really nice to be appreciated by the people YOU appreciate, and I am SO GRATEFUL for all Jason does for his fans, on this board. He is a really special person :)))

RRHill - that picture of "GIANT JASON" almost made me faint - it was SOOO HOT! Thank you for posting it! And cumrag, your appreciation of Jason was exciting and beautiful, as ALWAYS :)))

JASON, thank you for your reply to this letter - and you know you are always in my thoughts and prayers ~ as well as those of (I am sure): HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of those of members and fans, all over the world. You do a lot to care for us and hold US up ~ and we hold you up in our daily prayers and love, ALSO.

It is great that you are posting again, and that you will be back for more episodes. Because - just as someone once said about MOZART - "A day without JASON, is like a day without SUNSHINE" :)

Lots of love, everyone,
~ "A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFpk7DopDsY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zazEgI22CkE