• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A hot BoysFirstTime

silvercamel

Reaction score
Check out these two young gay guys....really into each other....great make out, fucking, then a cum shot that will........well, check it out! It's Page 1 (not the home page) and the date is 5/25/07

I expect gay guys to really get into it sexually since that's what they like doing - they fuck guys! The episode you mentioned is really great but it's my standard fare. But to get two straight guys doing it, well that's an art and very worth the money spent to get them to do gay sex.

one of the guys in this video is Jayson Masters who is hot all by himself he was in a Gay College Sex Party Video which was hot too

Check out these two young gay guys....really into each other....great make out, fucking, then a cum shot that will........well, check it out! It's Page 1 (not the home page) and the date is 5/25/07

Good find guy many thanks! :tongue_smilie:

I found another good one. Page 16 lower left hand corner. No date on this one. 2 guys on a bed. European boys and one is a look alike for a young Jeff Stryker. The vid starts the way many first times start. For me anyway............... :wink:

Enjoy! I did, and I think you will, too!

I found another good one. Page 16 lower left hand corner. No date on this one. 2 guys on a bed. European boys and one is a look alike for a young Jeff Stryker. The vid starts the way many first times start. For me anyway............... :wink:

Enjoy! I did, and I think you will, too!

Yes! good find...anyone else have a favorite? There are so many on this site (and the pics are hard to see) so "referrals" are a good idea.

Yes! good find...anyone else have a favorite? There are so many on this site (and the pics are hard to see) so "referrals" are a good idea.

Happy you liked! It is hard to see the pics, and then after watching some very so so vids, I kind of gave up after a while. I was very pleasantly surprised with the one I found today!

Thanks for your referral, too, SC!!