• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

A Bone-us, in the Bonus Section

mactee

Reaction score
:thumbup: I don’t know how they do it, but in the Bonus section, Twink Time Video Theatre, the movie RAW, these guys must be taking 3 or more of the little blue pill. They get a hard on and fuck, have an orgasm, keep the hard and fuck again with another orgasm. I guess it’s great to be in your 20’s and have an endless supply of the “pil!” If you have seen this video , please let me know what you think. If you have not seen it, click now on the Bonus tab and find the site. :thumbup::thumbup:

:thumbup: I don’t know how they do it, but in the Bonus section, Twink Time Video Theatre, the movie RAW, these guys must be taking 3 or more of the little blue pill. They get a hard on and fuck, have an orgasm, keep the hard and fuck again with another orgasm. I guess it’s great to be in your 20’s and have an endless supply of the “pil!” If you have seen this video , please let me know what you think. If you have not seen it, click now on the Bonus tab and find the site. :thumbup::thumbup:

Damn, I have a Mac and they only play in Windows

O man, I wish there was another way to view it, I think you would really get a "hard" kick out of it.

I'm 56 and still can keep up with them 20 yr olds w/o them "pills", all I need is a steady supply of tuna sashimi.

Flip for mac

Download Flip for Mac (which doesn't work all that well in Safari) and then download Firefox which will show the other sites, although the screen is very small.
Best I can do...

PS LOVE Mac, hate PC !!!

Download Flip for Mac (which doesn't work all that well in Safari) and then download Firefox which will show the other sites, although the screen is very small.
Best I can do...

PS LOVE Mac, hate PC !!!

That worked. Thanks!!

See Stripe222 on the next page of this thread...it worked for me.

Now that you Mac guys have got something that will let you view some of the bonus sites, click on over and feast your eyes on RAW.

Get yourself a fresh bottle of water!!

What other bonus sites do you like?
I love treasure Island it very kinky and a big turn on for me.[/QUOTE

I have a number of them saved in my favorite section but two of them that come to mind is Video Boys and Back to School. I am heading on over to the bonu section now and if you are interested in comparing notes, send me a PM and we can share our "in's and out's" about the section.

Oh Yes! You got that tha right about Treasure Island...wow, some of that is just a little too much for me I'm afraid.