• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

4 way oral

dperrine

Reaction score
Love it! Actually, for some unknown genetic or perverse reason, I like oral better than anal. Love to see Str8 guys suck cock! thanks mille fois!

Love it! Actually, for some unknown genetic or perverse reason, I like oral better than anal. Love to see Str8 guys suck cock! thanks mille fois!
I too am "perverse" as you say, preferring oral to anal. I think a cock is beautiful and watching a straight boy tasting and sucking dick for the first time, or the reverse of him being sucked for the first time by a guy, sets off all my whistles and buzzers. Long live blowjobs & straight boys. :thumbup:

I too am "perverse" as you say, preferring oral to anal. I think a cock is beautiful and watching a straight boy tasting and sucking dick for the first time, or the reverse of him being sucked for the first time by a guy, sets off all my whistles and buzzers. Long live blowjobs & straight boys. :thumbup:

Amen

Please sign me up too

Dear Mikeyank,

Only in the last two years have I even discovered anything slightly anal and often was greatly personally offended by others, both straight or gay, that automatically defined "Gay" as necessarily meaning their anal cavity as their primary source of sexual pleasure. I am definitely orally fixated and proud of it, too! I love the taste of cock, the smell of the pubic area(shaved or otherwise), and I delight in feeling every inch of one's cock and in particular its head in my mouth or on the tip of my tongue. Orgasms are truly magical and yummy, too. This is how I was wired. I wasn't originally wired just out of the box with this anal fascination, even so I have personally known intimately many straight guys that couldn't live without anal stimulation in all its varied forms.

To those so inclined to make this assumption for all gays, I say..."don't judge a book by its cover". I have never shared anything anal with anyone other than myself, and that only recently. I am not ashamed by stating this fact, either. For the record, I make no judgment on others as I can readily relate to their preferences and I truly enjoy seeing others getting their preferences met. Hopefully, that is what Broke Straight Boys is all about!

I say live and let live! Every one has something to contribute sexually regardless of their existing fixation(s). "Whatever floats your boat!":thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I love to suck cock and swollow cum. This morning I had so much to do but made time to meet a friend and suck his cock for just a little. took about 20 min but it was worth it to go out of my way for him to get his cum early in the day. We both enjoyed it and our day will be so much nicer for it.
As for anal I still like that too but when I think of sex I think of oral first.

In the 4 way I loved the way Diesal's balls went swinging, I try to make my balls like that by tieing them up and pulling down on them. Wonder how many guys here have balls that hang like that.

I have several younger (mid 20's) gay firends. They don't think oral sex is sex at all. To them if there wasn't anal penetration it wasn't sex. Huh?? Why then is it called oral SEX??? So when they are telling about their latest trick and I ask if they got any, if they didn't fuck they tell me "we just messed around". In my mind even if all that happened was a hard core makeout session and dry humping that is a form of sex. Am I just old and uninformed??

Read the direction book before use!

I have several younger (mid 20's) gay firends. They don't think oral sex is sex at all. To them if there wasn't anal penetration it wasn't sex. Huh?? Why then is it called oral SEX??? So when they are telling about their latest trick and I ask if they got any, if they didn't fuck they tell me "we just messed around". In my mind even if all that happened was a hard core makeout session and dry humping that is a form of sex. Am I just old and uninformed??

Dear rickster,

Unfortunately they are using the President Clinton definition of what is is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

From that moment on oral sex and blow jobs were both removed from the official language of the USA. Quite naturally, these fellows are not well versed in our history and are consequently clueless.

Dry humping by all accounts is still fortunately on the "Sex menu" for all to appreciate, even your German Shepherd or miniature Poodle. Dry humping should by all rights be sanctioned by the International Olympics Committee as a frequently used and relevant sport in 2010. Just remember not to dry hump on steel wool, corduroy anything, carpets, or scratchy woolen blankets as it can result in your having to check in the local "Burn Unit" still blushing after stating the reason for the visit.

Concerning oral sex, what word do you use if not the word "Sex" following the word oral? Don't they get it that anything involving an erect penis or a virgina is obviously "sexual in nature"? Did someone fail to explain the "Birds and the Bees" to these illiterates. Maybe someone needs to explain immediately the risks associated with bare backing, etc. Using their logic, I guess bare backing is not technically sex either? I would laugh were it not so extremely sad and pathetic. Any pre-teen or older individual should know this. Maybe they had "abstinence training" rather than the more functional "Sex Ed". Just like driving a car, all pre-teens and older should be issued a sex learner's permit at the first signs of pubic hair, cum stains, or their period and be tested in order to graduate onto the next more advanced levels.

No