• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

12/21/2012 The end of the Mayan calendar

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
"The end of the Mayan calendar may have unleashed a slew of predictions that the world is about to end - but this morning true believers were few and far and between in towns designated safe zones from the impending apocalypse."
source: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-21/end-of-the-world-due-to-happen/4439348

My dear friend Arthur called me this evening and asked what I would do different if the world ends tomorrow?

Half sitting and laying back on the thick cushions of my couch, I honestly could answer: "I would do nothing else". It's the simple truth. Today I bought a 33cl bottle of "Willam Lawson" whisky and a bottle of Coke light. And as I sat there, the truth came to me: I am happy! Even if I owned half of what I have...

What would you do different now, if the world ended tomorrow?

end-of-the-world.jpg

Last edited:
It's The End Of The World as we know it

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes,
an aeroplane - Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn,
world serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs.
Feed it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength,
The ladder starts to clatter with fear fight down height.
Wire in a fire, representing seven games, a government for hire and a combat site.
Left of west and coming in a hurry with the furies breathing down your neck.
Team by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing!
Fine, then.
Uh oh, overflow, population, common food, but it'll do.
Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and the revered and the right - right.
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.
read on: http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/blastfromthepast/itstheendoftheworld.htm

Last edited:
Is everyone else still here? haha No Rapture or anything. Right?

How shall this story be told, how the world did not end in 2012. We won't be writing another episode to Genesis 6:6.....

It should happen any minute now...
When can we crawl out of our "fallout shelters" Robert, at midnight Amsterdam time, or New York time????

Attachments

• imagesCA8W6YGP.jpg
    imagesCA8W6YGP.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 65
  • imagesCAGWR7JW.jpg
    imagesCAGWR7JW.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 38
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 38
12-21-12 brought me a bucket load of snow, and it just keeps falling.......does that count?

brings a song to mind

12-21-12 brought me a bucket load of snow, and it just keeps falling.......does that count?
I don't think that is what the Mayan's had in mind. Instead I think it means that you will be having a ...............................

The astronomical winter (Northern Hemisphere) 2012 began today too on Friday, 12/21/12 and ends on Tuesday, March 19.

If the world does not end... you'll have to keep shoving snow! Sorry...

SnowShoveling.jpg

Hey Rob,
Sorry I missed your call. Despite what you guessed Steve and I were doing (we were eating) but it was at a restaraunt with family. It did sound like you were having fun; I hope you were not alone...remember, 'tis the season to give...often! Love Ya, Beth

Beth:smiley-love001: so good to hear from you! Texas still does exist...

So I was home alone... with my 33cl bottle of William Lawson.

images

So glad my favorite peeps are all still here, exactly where I know to look for them!!! :) xxxo

Beth:smiley-love001: so good to hear from you! Texas still does exist...

So I was home alone... with my 33cl bottle of William Lawson.

images

Well shit, now that the world still exists, I bet you've got a hell of a clean up with all those bottles. Next time, don't forget to have somone else come over to "pop your top!"