• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

1000th

I guess they really do listen to our suggestions! (at least, my wish was granted!:5thxg: Paul, Damien & Tyler in the same scene!) Dakota and Kayden will ad some very special spice as well! Time to get out the Plates and Biscuits and butta for these buns! Gonna be a whole lot of "sopping" goin on for me! Oh...some napkins too, better get napkins.....:gayhehe:

paul, damien, tyler, Kaden Alexander, and dakota should be good.

I don't know if the hidden guy is Dakota. Looking at what we can see of his lower abdomen and chest with a magnifying glass it looks as if there is hair there and Dakota is hairless. Plus the hidden guy's navel looks like an outtie and Dakota is an innie. Not much to go one true, but am interested in hearing why you think it is Dakota. Thanks.

the writing on the left pectoral. I don't recall anyone else with a tat like that. if you look at the photo in the coming next, you should him better.

Paul, Damien, Tyler, Kaden Alexander and Dakota....buckle up for this ride - it was shot EXTREME gonzo/ reality style..nothing slow about this scene- it was nonstop action with the camera zipping back and forth very fast - action action action....this scene is shot VERY different - may have a different feel to you viewers- imagine yourself standing right in front of (and sometimes in the center of) a 5 person orgy....your eyes would be shifting from person to person following the different action - my camera pretty much shot the way your eyes would be moving. Hope you enjoy!
Johnny

I guess they really do listen to our suggestions! (at least, my wish was granted!:5thxg: Paul, Damien & Tyler in the same scene!) Dakota and Kayden will ad some very special spice as well! Time to get out the Plates and Biscuits and butta for these buns! Gonna be a whole lot of "sopping" goin on for me! Oh...some napkins too, better get napkins.....:gayhehe:

how cute :) get plenty of napkins, your gonna need them!

paul, damien, tyler, Kaden Alexander, and dakota should be good.

Paul, Damien, Tyler, Kaden Alexander and Dakota....buckle up for this ride - it was shot EXTREME gonzo/ reality style..nothing slow about this scene- it was nonstop action with the camera zipping back and forth very fast - action action action....this scene is shot VERY different - may have a different feel to you viewers- imagine yourself standing right in front of (and sometimes in the center of) a 5 person orgy....your eyes would be shifting from person to person following the different action - my camera pretty much shot the way your eyes would be moving. Hope you enjoy!
Johnny

number 1000 sounds as good as the five guys look. glad I can recognize my guys. thanks for posting info on the episode.

Johnny
i don't know how u did it johnny but that shit was crazy, the viewers are in very sweet treat :)

Speaking of towels, mine is all crusty from previous scenes. Matter of fact, I just added a little more crust to it watching Jaxon and Tate.

Johnny

Oh hell, if there's "shooting," I'm enjoying don't worry!:smiley-love021: This is also the first time to see Damien and Paul together in a long time...just damn!:smiley-love021:

I usually do not enjoy threesomes or in this case a "fivesome", but this still does whet my appetite and I agree with Beth that seeing Damien with Paul, knowing how "close" they've become off camera, I will view their interaction with more scrutiny than I usually do.

1209-video.jpg

I am pleased Broke Straight Boys is celebrating their 1000th video. However, I, for one, do not prefer taking credit for someone else's work. It sort of seems deceptive to me when someone takes credit for the work done by others. It reminds me of my college years when one student during a test would look over at another student's paper for answers, and then take credit for passing. Call this video plagiarism, but this is how it seems to me. When someone on here voices a contradictory opinion, you can be sure he is held responsibly accountable. I accept responsibility for what I do, but I certainly do not accept credit for the work of others. After all, I did not discover America or invent the lightbulb. I did not prepare a Spanksgiving dinner I only hours before purchased at a local grocery. I am a Reds fan, but I do not say WE WON when they won a game.
I made my point.