• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

04/19: New behind the scenes added with Scott and Leon

I just added a new scene. Check it out:
http://members.brokestraightboys.com/behind-the-scenes.php

Also look at the pictures of this event at: http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1801

I love Leon at the end of the video :) He got more balls than me.
I loved this scene. What fun to be hanging out with the guys, and I fell in love with Scott. He seems to be my "kind of guy" in so many ways. I am now looking forward to his first sex scene. He has a handsome boyish face, a charming personality and a beautiful body, not skinny like he thinks, but perfect. Leon was a lot of fun in this scene too. Thanks for a fun time, and something to whet my appetite for more to come!

I'm not sure if Scott has been on the futon yet. If not, when can we expect to see him?

If Scott and Leon have the same energy and smiles on the futon together, then it will probably be a Broke Straight Boys classic!!!!! I think we know who is going to be the top and who is going to be the bottom when it comes to that. I'm hoping Leon is one of those crazy, energetic, creative tops (remember Danny and Ryan?) !!!!!

Good work guys and thanks for some BTS fun!

BTW Scorpio, been meaning to ask for a full pic. Your avatar is pretty cute! :)

If Scott and Leon have the same energy and smiles on the futon together, then it will probably be a Broke Straight Boys classic!!!!! I think we know who is going to be the top and who is going to be the bottom when it comes to that. I'm hoping Leon is one of those crazy, energetic, creative tops (remember Danny and Ryan?) !!!!!

Good work guys and thanks for some BTS fun!
When you said you wondered who was going to top, I immediately thought that it would be Scott. Unless you have some inside information, perhaps discussed over lunch with David and Tyler :001_cool:, I would think that Leon will bottom, but we will find out, and I can't wait to see Scott totally naked with a rock hard boner. :001_tt2: I find Scott to be oh so hot.

When you said you wondered who was going to top, I immediately thought that it would be Scott. Unless you have some inside information, perhaps discussed over lunch with David and Tyler :001_cool:, I would think that Leon will bottom, but we will find out, and I can't wait to see Scott totally naked with a rock hard boner. :001_tt2: I find Scott to be oh so hot.

When i finished watching the video I took to Leon saying something at Disney made me think he would be bottom, i guess we will have to wait and see. Don't get me wrong wouldn't mind seeing Scott bottom either though.

When i finished watching the video I took to Leon saying something at Disney made me think he would be bottom, i guess we will have to wait and see. Don't get me wrong wouldn't mind seeing Scott bottom either though.

agreed thought Leon would be a bottom Scott a top. The beauty of Broke Straight Boys is that it might change what we think and even more what they consider themselves.