• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Zane :)

Sad to say, I doubt Zane Tate is coming back. I only say that because he has not appeared again in quite awhile. Sad because I really liked him! Would love to have him for a Boy Friday!

I adore Zane Tate a lot. I don't think he's not coming back cause I just have I have some hope on his return. Broke Straight Boys would be stupid not to bring him back for more scenes he is one of the best models ever.

I think we have to be a bit more patient dudes. I would imagine Broke Straight Boys have a large backlog of films and lots of models new and old to show. It would be a pity if Zane Tate was no longer filming, but I would give it a few weeks first OR, simply ask the management.

Oh, JLipps, who has captured your heart:001_wub: enough to get you to carry his avatar?

Oh Ms. K,

I am not quite certain yet. I was leaning towards, Brandon, Blake, or Spencer, but then came Liam and Max.

I'll have to go back and watch all their episodes again, and again, till i can decide, but I will admit, Liam is a front runner. Alas, he is not on the avatar lists, any of them, damn it!