• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

X Factor UK has just started

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
Wow! 3 surprising and amazing performances! Can't wait to see how they do!

Thanks for sharing! :)

xo

Oh my goodness, Ella...she can write, she can sing and she must have had the most amazing Grandad.

*bigsniff*

Thank you, Jon. If you can find the time, I'd love to hear what you feel are the highlights every now and again.

Three Great Performances

Hey,

Tonight has seen the first audition of X Factor UK 2012. I'd like to post up clips of the auditions but I'm not sure whether you yankies will be allowed to see them - internet rules and all that shit.

Here are a few clips of the first auditions - let me know if you can see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s60ERyDcpkk

love this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-xndZZjM4A

16 year old singer her own song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k9cK_n1mlg

and

Dear jon,

All three of these auditions were simply fantastic! I am never more impressed with anybody that can go beyond their day-to-day personna and, at the flick of a switch, belt out a song that you would have never expected to hear from them. Each had great voices and, during their performance, they were simply electrifying to watch! Thank you for sharing these performances with us!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Guys and girls, I'm not sure whether or not you get to see these from outside the uk, but if you want regular updates then just type x factor uk in youtube. However, I will endevour to update you on a weekly basis. The final is held 2 weeks before Christmas.. omg.

I like them all, but Ella and Kye made me cry. Lucy made me laugh. This is going to be a great season.

I dont think we do, but I dont watch tv. Im enjoying your posts...

Jon, I appreciate so much that you are posting these! The contestants are wonderful! I love Lucy! Well, I love them all!

Glad you liked them Miss K. The thing is we're only in week 3 and there have been acts that have gotten through but didn't get on TV. It's gonna be a hot competition this year.

Jake was a hottie, but Joseph could SING! And look out for Melanie........
I don't watch the reality talent shows, but when Jon said that Jake was a real hottie, I checked out his clip and he is very cute. And he's a lifeguard too. If they show any clips of him at work in his "day job", please post them here too Jon. :drool:

Jon,

I have to say when I saw the name of the thread I didn't know what it was all about. So I didn't rush in to see. My mistake. These clips are incredible. Or as you Brits would say, Bloody Fantastic! I have enjoyed every single performer you've shown us. I have spent a wonderful afternoon watching all of these. A few Kleenexes have come in handy.

For a country that has prided itself so long on keeping a stiff upper lip and denying or suppressing any human emotion, all of these stories and the performers themselves have so much heart. I'm not sure if we can get these in the U.S. other than on Youtube. But even if we can...if it's not too much trouble...would you please do us the favor of continuing to post the most heartwarming auditions and the most talented of the contestants? Please......

Thanks so much for this thread Jon! XOO

Jon,

I have to say when I saw the name of the thread I didn't know what it was all about. So I didn't rush in to see. My mistake. These clips are incredible. Or as you Brits would say, Bloody Fantastic! I have enjoyed every single performer you've shown us. I have spent a wonderful afternoon watching all of these. A few Kleenexes have come in handy.

For a country that has prided itself so long on keeping a stiff upper lip and denying or suppressing any human emotion, all of these stories and the performers themselves have so much heart. I'm not sure if we can get these in the U.S. other than on Youtube. But even if we can...if it's not too much trouble...would you please do us the favor of continuing to post the most heartwarming auditions and the most talented of the contestants? Please......

Thanks so much for this thread Jon! XOO

Stiff upper lip and denying or suppressing any human emotion ??? We are not North Korea, China or Zimbabwe. Maybe you are referring to the Royal Family but even they have dropped their emotional guard over the last 15 years.

There is so much heart wrecking emotion over here than you can deal with. In fact you only have to read the tabloids and nearly every page is filled with it - some true, some totally not true and only for the cash.

Glad you liked the clips though but the stories behind them are not always what they seem...