• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Wild Boys Have Juicy Sex Session - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Hot, sexy boys. Love it! Love the shoutout from my buddy, Chris.
Is there really a no black or red underwear rule? Because I feel like that’s unfair. While tighty whiteys are sexy, I don’t think that’s something most young people are necessarily buying in 2024.

IMG_0315.jpeg

Both guys look great. Nice shoutout from Chris to Jay, looking for a life jacket to save him from Bruce’s big dick but to no avail as we will see Chris’s cute butt filled in tommorow’s episode. :001_cool:

Hot, sexy boys. Love it! Love the shoutout from my buddy, Chris.
Is there really a no black or red underwear rule? Because I feel like that’s unfair. While tighty whiteys are sexy, I don’t think that’s something most young people are necessarily buying in 2024.

View attachment 183159
Hi Jay. We are not discriminating against red or black undies. The issue with black undies is that you don't see the guy's "bulge" on video. Most guys like to see "bulges" or if the guy already has an erection, in lighter color undies, you can see it much better the erection or bulge, as for red undies, since it is filmed in 4K, red is a bit more colorful and pops out too much compared to the colors on set and for some reason also hides the guy's bulges, but that would be for any darker color like dark navy blue or dark greens, we tell the models lighter colors in undies.

I know "tight whities" are no longer the norm, but we have many members of Broke Straight Boys.com and College Boy Physicals.com who enjoy seeing guys in white briefs so if they guy has a nice body and looks good in tight whities, I have them wear them for those members that do enjoy the kink of those types of undies and younger guys.

Hi Jay. We are not discriminating against red or black undies. The issue with black undies is that you don't see the guy's "bulge" on video. Most guys like to see "bulges" or if the guy already has an erection, in lighter color undies, you can see it much better the erection or bulge, as for red undies, since it is filmed in 4K, red is a bit more colorful and pops out too much compared to the colors on set and for some reason also hides the guy's bulges, but that would be for any darker color like dark navy blue or dark greens, we tell the models lighter colors in undies.

I know "tight whities" are no longer the norm, but we have many members of Broke Straight Boys.com and College Boy Physicals.com who enjoy seeing guys in white briefs so if they guy has a nice body and looks good in tight whities, I have them wear them for those members that do enjoy the kink of those types of undies and younger guys.
Ok. Maybe Broke Straight Boys should purchase a few pair in different sizes.

Scene was great. Love both guys.

I like both these boys, Bruce did a good job at being nice to Chris and Chris took his big dick well. I gave both guys a 5 and the scene a 4 If Chris doesn't like to bottom them just let him top as he is very good at topping. My op.

Good after scene but I must admit I couldn’t take my eyes off of Chris’s dick as it stayed semi hard, and got softer but looked mighty fine in his lap. Bruce had the pillow covering his more, but Chris’ was right n my face……I wish. lololol

Just watched the post scene interview, and David paid $1200 each.

I talked to Chris tonight. He enjoyed working with Bruce and loved the scene.