• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Why does jj shoot so far????

Reaction score
In The interview after the flipfuck with Carter del Ray, JJ Pinkman admits to being a squirter, and the interviewer suggests that it is his diet. The true reason JJ is capable of such impressive cumssots is no more complicated, but much more scientific. He has an extremely strong Pubococcoxic muscle. (This muscle contracts during orgasm, expelling cum ( in JJ's case, extremely forcefully) out the tip of his dick. But don't worry if you are more of a dribbler than a shooting star - in a future post, I will share the secret of the Kegal (or, if you prefer, the Pubocoxxic flex, which, if done correctly and with dedication, will turn you into a shooting star soon enough. (I went from dribbler to routinely producing a 2 -2 1/2" fountain in about 9 weeks - it really works).

Hopefully David will ask JJ during his next shoot week, (no pun intended), :001_smile:
I‘d like to know if JJ has trained himself to be a power shooter or if it just “cums” naturally. :wink:

Please do share your technique with us John, in a future post.