• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Which Broke Straight Boy Has The Biggest Balls?

I could not remember the model's name for the life of me, so I had to go back and do a search, and in MY opinion, the model, "Price" wins, by FAR

I could not remember the model's name for the life of me, so I had to go back and do a search, and in MY opinion, the model, "Price" wins, by FAR

Ah yes I will have to watch some of his videos again. Maybe his are bigger?

Great to see you posting, it has been awhile. :)

Ah yes I will have to watch some of his videos again. Maybe his are bigger?

Great to see you posting, it has been awhile. :)
Absolutely great to have you posting again Bob! :thumbup1:

I have one model in mind who I once said in here that he had the biggest balls I had ever seen on a human. haha They weren't low hangers as I recall. But they were huge. The kind you'd expect to see on cattle or other large farm animals. haha I'm gonna have to dig deep into the archives to find him. I'll let you guys decide if he is either one of the winners... Or at least a great honorable mention. lol

Okay. I found him. I can't say with certainty out of the hundreds of models we've had here. But Tom Shots is defintely a contender. I remember him well, even though he only did 3 vids with us. One was for his huge balls.

The other reason I remember him so well is because delivered a absolutley classic Broke Straight Boys one-liner that I'll never forget. He identified as being totally straight. (Even though he chose to live in Key West. A gay Mecca if ever there was one. haha) So one can draw his own conclusions as to how believably straight he was. He no doubt had both girls and guys throwing themselves at him left, right and center in Key West. But he was/is butch and straight-acting otherwise. So there's that. He also had a certain swagger and a bad-boy vibe about him that I was kinda into. haha But anyhooo...

In one of his scenes his scene partner Josh was supposed to start taking off Tom's clothes. He tried but failed to loosen Tom's belt. Tom's belt was so tight that he had to personally loosen the belt himself. With difficulty. haha He had to unhook various accesories along the stylized belt just to be able to take the whole thing off. When David queried him on why guys in Key West like him wore so many accesories, belts and straps... Tom responded by indicating it was necessary for him to wear his pants sealed so tightly. He said, "There's a lot of people tryin' to get in them pants. Ya know?!"

Classic Broke Straight Boys! haha

Tom's home page: https://members.brokestraightboys.com/modelpage.php?id=335

Tom is on the left here
Tom face 2.jpg

Tom face.jpg

Toms.jpg

Tom s.jpg

Tom Shots.jpg

Last edited:
I just caught up to this post Peter. Sorry for the delay. I was thinking of the other Rex when you said the name. I liked the other Rex too. Big uncut dick, great performer, etc.

But yes. This Rex I also remember very well. He was a fave of mine. I had forgetten how big his balls were. At least from the standpoint of being very low hangers. He's a great contender for biggest balls on the site. haha