• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

When gay son comes out in the middle of a Seahawks game, Mom says it has to wait for

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
When gay son comes out in the middle of a Seahawks game, Mom says it has to wait for a commercial.

Screen_Shot_2014-10-18_at_10.19.29_AM.0.0.png

When a 17-year-old Robbie Macaraeg had his heart broken by another boy, he came out in a sobbing mess to his mom. The only problem was that the Seattle Seahawks were on, so it had to wait for a commercial. Macaraeg said she had no idea that her son was gay, which makes it even more cool that his mom was so nonplussed by the revelation.

Macaraeg tells I'm From Driftwood:

I walked in, my mom is in her uniform, her jersey, her Seahawks jersey, screaming at the TV, "Go Hawks, no, no!" And I walk in just crying and she just stops everything, literally goes into mama bear mode, "What happened? Are you okay? What's going on?" Hugs me, hugs me, hugs me.

I'm like, "Mom, I'm gay."

She's like, "Oh, honey, honey, that's fine, but can we just wait till commercial?

Mom also has a great reaction when her son tells her that his heart has been broken. Watch the entire video interview with Macaraeg here.

Right like they didn't know he was gay!! lol Funny story though... Go Seahawks!!!! reigning Superbowl Champs............

After commercial Mom says: Oh my dear lil Seahawk son your Dad, the Mongo Seahawk, and me, knew you were not gay when you stopped having mudstreaks in your undees in 9th grade because your father still had them today and he is 54 and your older brother still gets them and he is in junior college....I remember telling him after doing your unstreaked undees and thinking that no straight man cleans his man-hole that good and Charmain damn sure aint that tough... so then I found your secret baggy of babywipes and the portable enema-douche thing you kept in your stuffed Seahawk...so aint shocked we were just hoping you would not get crabs like your dad and me did when we was dating in high school...Now you get back out there and find a hotboy Seahawk fan to gayride"