• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

When Chris Meets Liam - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Wow the before scene is up way early. But hey, that’s cool. Change it up more often.
Liam’s new hair cut looks great. In fact, I prefer him with the shorter hair. Chris is my guy. He’s my current favorite so I’m excited to see more of him.
Before scene was just chill, and they look comfortable together. Chris doesn’t like to rim but he doesn’t mind being rimmed so I volunteer to rim Chris anytime. Lol.

Maybe some good flavoured lubricant would be an incentive for Chris to rim. I like that they are chill and candid; paves the way for a good scene.

Wow the before scene is up way early. But hey, that’s cool. Change it up more often.
Liam’s new hair cut looks great. In fact, I prefer him with the shorter hair. Chris is my guy. He’s my current favorite so I’m excited to see more of him.
Before scene was just chill, and they look comfortable together. Chris doesn’t like to rim but he doesn’t mind being rimmed so I volunteer to rim Chris anytime. Lol.

You are right about Liam's new haircut making him look different, as I almost didn't recognize him in the Upcoming Scene pic! Liam is a looker both long and short hair, but he does look great with the shorter hair! I really like both Chris and Liam, so I am looking forward to the upcoming scene!

Good pre-scene. Chris seems a little tired with lower energy than usual but his leg is hurting. And Chris is sexy as fuck. I love his body and his face. Liam is looking good too. It should be an excellent scene.

I can't wait for the scene. I saw the before the scene and I love Liam's new haircut.

Just watched the scene, and it was hot! These two are two of my fav hot looking models, but in different ways: Liam is the lily white All American Boy albeit with an Irish first name (Liam is Irish for William) and Chris has that interracial punk hot look although you can tell that he is a really good guy. For example, mid fuck Chris asked Liam "are you OK?" to which Liam replied yes. When models are concerned that their scene partners are experiencing pleasure and not pain, that is a good sign as it makes for better chemistry and hotter sex! Chris fucked a really big load out of Liam! Excellent scene in my opinion!

No fireworks or bombs in this scene as I expected, both these models were in a mellow mode. I've scene both these guys do better in previous scenes. I gave 4's all the way around rounded up from a 3.5

The After Scene Interview had both boys liking each other and very satisfied with their just completed scene! Chris and Liam looked good together, chatting while lying naked next to each other!