• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What would be your last meal on earth??

chac54

BSB Addict
Reaction score
The crazy movie "Don't Look Up" is inspiring this discussion (on Netflix if you wish to kill the time watching it)... What would you choose for your last meal on earth if there was a doomsday event occuring??

I think mine would be a nice big pot of macaroni and cheese, California rolls, and a big juicy tbone steak. Washing it down would be a nice freezing cold Coca-Cola (the sugared kind, fuck my diabetes) and a big bottle of Jameson Black Barrel Irish whiskey. I'm gonna go out drunker than Frank on Shameless.

I'll probably come up with several choices. haha

But off the top of my head it would probably be some typically southern comfort foods like: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes with tons of milk gravy, broccoli (maybe with cheese), some sliced vine ripe sweet tomatoes... Homemade bicuits with butter. (Maybe with some honey or homemade jam, but not absolutely necessary.) Warm pecan pie a' la mode. Maybe a homemade warm peach or blackberry cobbler with ice cream. haha And some cold watermelon later.

That would be a nice sendoff fromt he planet. haha :001_smile:

Last edited:
My favorite is Italian food, and my personal favorite is Veal Parmigiana. For many years my family would take me to a great Italian restaurant on my birthday and that was my order each year, served tomato sauce, pasta and garlic bread, fried zucchini. My mouth is watering for it now. Unfortunately that restaurant was a victim of the pandemic. I am still trying other Italian restaurants around the city but none has come close.

64BBC508-B978-48A1-B8DE-FB0C07A3E79C.jpeg

C943DBE2-82AB-4C27-8EC6-FD7550747F94.jpeg
3D6E65FE-ADC1-4F3F-A854-54E6C7858BEE.jpeg

As I grow older and with my stomach issue, food becomes less and less relevant. As with so much in my life a 180 degree difference from when I was young when I made bread from scratch and cakes that way ,too and loved to coke. Well it is no more dramatic than going from a hyper active life style to an immobile style. One thing that has not changed is the love of great sex (sadly on line not in person).

The crazy movie "Don't Look Up" is inspiring this discussion (on Netflix if you wish to kill the time watching it)... What would you choose for your last meal on earth if there was a doomsday event occuring??

I think mine would be a nice big pot of macaroni and cheese, California rolls, and a big juicy tbone steak. Washing it down would be a nice freezing cold Coca-Cola (the sugared kind, fuck my diabetes) and a big bottle of Jameson Black Barrel Irish whiskey. I'm gonna go out drunker than Frank on Shameless.
chicken and rice from the place i frequent... sounds basic, but its my basic

My tastes go to cock and ass. I eat 1 meal eat at most a bit of chicken and potatoes.

chicken and rice from the place i frequent... sounds basic, but its my basic

Much like you I go through cycles where I can eat the same meal for dinner every night, and as time goes by that can evolve, but my tastes are pretty basic. Right now my basic dinner is pasta with home made roasted vegetables, (I roast them twice a week) covered in bolognese sauce.

But as far as my last meal on earth, it would still be veal parmigiana as was served at my favorite Italian restaurant which closed during the pandemic.

My choice would have to be Mexican food. Although I make great M food I'm not slaving in the kitchen on doomsday so I'm getting my fav from the restaurant I like here.

My choice would have to be Mexican food. Although I make great M food I'm not slaving in the kitchen on doomsday so I'm getting my fav from the restaurant I like here.

I personally know how good your home cooked Mexican meals are Peter as you cooked one up in my kitchen on the final night of your memorable visit to New York City back in October, 2014. Holy crap! It will be nine years since that infamous “Forum Trip“ in real life, where we virtually took the forum with us during your visit to all five boroughs of New York City and a visit upstate to visit with fellow forumite Betu. The whole forum participated in commenting on your great pics and the stories of our adventures, including owner Mark and Broke Straight Boys model Damien Kyle Great memories, and a great meal!

IMG_1832.jpeg

BBQ will always be my go to. Pulled Pork or Chicken, Ribs, baked beans, Texas toast.