• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

What music do you listen to when driving ?

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I have a days holiday tomorrow so drove my 80 miles home journey this evening. What good timing it was too because as I got into my car, Bon Jovi had just got on stage for a live BBC Radio concert in London. What a great sound the band still make and it made my journey that much quicker.

Greg works an hour from where we live and drives to a spot where the boys take it in turns to car pool, so I have my own little car; it doesn't have power steering or air conditioning and a horse decided the paintwork on the roof looked tasty, but the music I have stashed in it is awesome (for me, anyway):

ACDC, Guns n Roses, Queen, Bon Jovi, ACDC, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, ACDC, Van Halen, ELO and my only concession to millennium music, Coldplay - for when I'm going somewhere and happy to be on the road.

Heaps of Jazz compilations and Miles Davis and Julie London - for when I'm coming home and feeling stuffed.

And a well-worn College Dudes of WHAM that I copied years ago off a cassette...not sure why I've kept that particular album but I still play it from time to time and still enjoy it. :smile:

Thats a good mix of music there Grace. If Bon Jovi had not been on the radio then I would have listened to my Ipod which is connected to my car speaker system and has over 7000 songs on it. I mostly put it on random play but sometime I have my moments and choose a singer or a band that I want to hear.

I don't listen to any thing, I like just the serenity of driving my car.
Oh, sometimes I just talk with all the people in my head but then I often I have to tell some of them to shut up and sit down and I will call on them later.

I like peppy music in the car, things I can blast and sing to at the top of my lungs. Lots of Scissor Sisters, Gaga, Duran Duran. It's the only place where I can listen to my playlist exclusively. At home, we blend our playlists and create new ones for when we're all together or in some combi. For instance, LIT, Laura, Ian, David. It's the only way to make sure everyone is happy.

Dude nothing better than Scissor Sisters in da car. For realz.

In the car, I like AC/DC! Yes, I'm the crazy bitch driving whiile bobbing her head...without a dick in my mouth!:001_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_t5GPbp5IY

Okay, someone tell me, yet again, how to post the video and not just the link. Thanks!

To my fellow ACDC fan...click on the icon that looks like a piece of film (second icon in from the right at the top of the quick reply page) and paste in your youtube link. :smile:

I listen to almost anything, but for driving I like upbeat music. Never, ever, ever any slow, sappy stuff.