• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

what BSB splendidly does

caribou

Reaction score
1) Broke Straight Boys in name Broke Straight Boys throws into question the meaning of the word "STRAIGHT" because the term could actually mean any of the following: "HONEST" or "CORRECT" or "HETEROSEXUAL" or "INNOCENT" or "NON-CRIMINAL"

2) If the "Boys" are "models" or "performers" then they are simply "performing" a scripted role or an improv role which means that the individually chosen sexuality nomenclature for each "boy" is meaningless.

3) The "performativity" of the "boys" is in line with Judith Butler's scholarly works on the how gender and sexuality could be either learned and then performed or learned while being performed with the gatekeepers critiquing the performances as in whether a gender role has been correctly or incorrectly learned and expressed. Broke Straight Boys then becomes a intellectual treasure trove for study.

4) The joy expressed by some of the performers lets one know that on some level the boys have moved beyond simple imbecilic binary prescribed and proscribed definitions of sexuality performance roles and gendered performance roles into relating honestly as one human to another human. In this case Broke Straight Boys is a syncopation of human rights performed in an true honest landscape of "becoming" that reshapes itself for each individual observer.

5) Broke Straight Boys continues with prideful preening pricks proudly penetrating and pummeling patooties in the US tradition of man-on-man sex but not gay desire facade where Defiant Boys (think Torque and Simon and Roar) and all of Larry Bronco's films (Camp YMAC/ Laguna Adventures/ Anywhere Anytime/ Memories of 18) left off.

Broke Straight Boys represents true American freedom to act for any male who sees a guy he desires/likes and they mutually decide to get off with one another (no rape scenes here)....

Story from my Youth:
nothing more healthy and all-American then Broke Straight Boys right next to two teen guys alone in a deerstand on their dads' deerlease and both are good shots but they get distracted fucking one another for the entire weekend and only shoot one deer ( a buck) so as to cover for the sex weekend they had (note the proud gun ownership of two gay teens along with two pieces of wood that did not stop saluting many hours)...who needed to come out when in 1980's Bandera County Texas when there was always plenty of alone time for me and my boyfriend without any suspicion about why we were always together or even shared the same bed in our rooms in our houses...we had bunches of uninterrupted time to be alone and fuck... all with our alpha-male fathers' permissions).

Wow! I really like your post, Caribou!!!

Wow! I really like your post, Caribou!!!

1) Broke Straight Boys in name Broke Straight Boys throws into question the meaning of the word "STRAIGHT" because the term could actually mean any of the following: "HONEST" or "CORRECT" or "HETEROSEXUAL" or "INNOCENT" or "NON-CRIMINAL"

Story from my Youth:
nothing more healthy and all-American then Broke Straight Boys right next to two teen guys alone in a deerstand on their dads' deerlease and both are good shots but they get distracted fucking one another for the entire weekend and only shoot one deer ( a buck) so as to cover for the sex weekend they had (note the proud gun ownership of two gay teens along with two pieces of wood that did not stop saluting many hours)...who needed to come out when in 1980's Bandera County Texas when there was always plenty of alone time for me and my boyfriend without any suspicion about why we were always together or even shared the same bed in our
rooms in our houses...we had bunches of uninterrupted time to be alone and fuck... all with our alpha-male fathers' permissions)

Caribou, I can relate when it comes to that "male bonding ritual" time of the year. We call it, "Huntin' Season"! The blondes were in the West and the Brunettes were in the East. haha!! :)))))))

5a1785a0893db0c3ef00f1094a512001--hot-country-boys-hot-cowboys.jpg
392c06fb58eac88ffb5d8f997ab429f9--cute-country-boys-country-men.jpg
84d6b5f8df08d1641731232fd92350dc--cow-boys-country-outfits.jpg

Caribou, I can relate when it comes to that "male bonding ritual" time of the year. We call it, "Huntin' Season"! The blondes were in the West and the Brunettes were in the East. haha!! :)))))))

I should definitely start hunting! :001_wub:

392c06fb58eac88ffb5d8f997ab429f9--cute-country-boys-country-men.jpg

I would really like to go hunting for the guys in those three pics, especially the cute blond in the last one!

I would really like to go hunting for the guys in those three pics, especially the cute blond in the last one!

hahaha kgmets!!! The Western Territory would be your best bet; as the hawk would fly from Llano to Iraan!!:biggrin: