• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Vocal Bottom Gives Top Sticky Cum Facial - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I am very excited for this scene. I love Colton and I love Archie too.

Oh and yes I love Colton’s mullet

IMG_0096.jpeg

Just watched this smoking hot scene, which began with Colton giving Archie great head highlighted by Colton's use of his tongue and sucking lips on Archie's hard cock! Colton rimmed and then fucked Archie with his girthy hard cock, then shot his load on Archie's asshole and then used his boner to push his cum up into Archie's well fucked butt for a nice breeding! Archie then gave Colton a facial, with Colton opening his mouth to taste some cum and then wrapping his lips around the head of Archie's by now senstive dick! I gave five stars to both for this outstanding video!

Great pairing! Colton has improved so much over the last year he was here, his suckig skills and even cleaned up Archies dick after the facial Archie gave him and it looks like he likes to rim and did a good job i this scene. Archie did a good job at taking Colton's big fat dick, nice camera shots of Colton slamming Archies ass from behind. Good job Archie and Colton 5's to the boys! Thanks D&E and Broke Straight Boys

Just watched the post scene interview. Usually when there is no rimming in the video, David docks the models down to $1200 each. In this scene Colton did rim Archie very well, and David still docked them down to $1200 each! I was suprised by that.

After scene is good. Longer than usual. If there is ever a season 2 of Broke Straight Boys tv, Archie should be on it.
I so agree Jay. Archie can be the host with the most……Colton was relaxed and joining in the banter too. I guess that sex relaxes Colton. :001_smile: David apologized to Archie that he had to bottom so much this week due to circumstances beyond his control. I guess that a model either flaked out or failed his testing leaving Archie as the bottom boy of the shoot week. Very entertaining BTS. Thanks guys. :thumbup1: