• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Very disappointed

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Let me start by saying that I just happened to see the most recent YouTube video that David uploaded in regards to the current Broke Straight Boys filming. Now I am not stupid and know that David was referring to me in the video by saying that I really hate him, which I have never said. In fact I have wished much success many times but just aired my opinions about the scenes. I cussed David because he told the members to “calm their asses down” and called us “rude” and I was offended.
This YouTube video has comments and in the comments there is someone telling David not to worry about the guy on the forum because “I’m a crybaby”.
So my question is to Mark or management. Do you think it’s appropriate that your producer is making YouTube videos discussing Broke Straight Boys business with the general public? Throwing people under the bus?

David, I am sorry if you got the impression that I hated you. Hate is a strong word. I wish you much success in your business.
You have completely humiliated me and triggered emotional points within me that I can’t even describe. I am literally shaking because I am so pissed off and insulted. You can say anything you want to me in this forum, but to call me or anyone out on YouTube was not nice. I know you didn’t mention names, but it wouldn’t matter who you were referring to.

I always try to lead with kindness. From the very beginning I have always tried to see eye to eye with people. I have started a ton of threads, many ignored. I have started birthday threads for models. I even private messaged Mark to try and get a birthday video from Ethan Steel to Mikeyank, which unfortunately didn’t happen. Many times I have stood up and spoken out about diversity. I always try to be kind. I have never hated you, David. You hate me.

I don’t even know what to say anymore.

Please don’t anyone private message me.

Last edited:
Well I got a private message from David saying his comments aren’t necessarily about me. That perhaps I have personality issues and that people have privately emailed him to tell him they don’t post on the forum because of me. If this is true, I’m sorry to those people.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone. Take Care.

Jaybifla, I have never known anyone to shy away from posting on the forum and as we both know, it has gotten plenty heated in the past. You are entitled to your opinions and hopefully you will continue to say what is on your mind. If people find it too hot, then maybe they need to get out of the kitchen. I have never known Mark to try and censure what people say; however, I think we all try to be respectful to all members and their opinions. Maybe David needs to find a less public forum to express his opinions, vailed or otherwise, about PAYING members of Broke Straight Boys That's kind of like biting the hand that feeds you. JMO

Jaybifla, I have never known anyone to shy away from posting on the forum and as we both know, it has gotten plenty heated in the past. You are entitled to your opinions and hopefully you will continue to say what is on your mind. If people find it too hot, then maybe they need to get out of the kitchen. I have never known Mark to try and censure what people say; however, I think we all try to be respectful to all members and their opinions. Maybe David needs to find a less public forum to express his opinions, vailed or otherwise, about PAYING members of Broke Straight Boys That's kind of like biting the hand that feeds you. JMO
Thank you for your encouragement. And you are exactly right.
I was driving today and “stronger” came on the radio. I had to laugh, because I realized I was letting something so dumb get to me. I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. I am 51 years old and too old for this nonsense. I posted this thread to let everyone know what happened. While David is free to have his own personal YouTube channel, he is still a 3rd party contractor to blu-media. While it isn’t illegal, it is highly inappropriate, unprofessional, and inconsiderate to discuss anything that happens on this forum on a public platform like YouTube. Members expect privacy, and even though specific names weren’t mentioned, this is a private website. I would like to think Blu-Media would agree and it’s members agree.