• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Upcoming Devon and Chandler Scene - Oct 18th

ertas23

Reaction score
I'm thinking this has potential to get a chuckle out of a few viewers. I so often ignore the "Up-Coming Scenes" area on the Broke Straight Boys homepage. But, thanks to several of you devotees, an alert or warning is generally given. Today I thought - scroll down to what is coming up after Vadim Black and Ausin. I did. When I glanced at the Devon and Chandler photo my jaw dropped and I had to raise it shut with my none-typing hand of the moment.

I thought to myself, "Self, if folks are having debate over Zeno Kostas's self-expression hair style, what are they going to say about Chandler's new do?" I tapped on the photo which took me to another scene photo which I thought was placed there to avoid too much speculation about Chandler's quickly grown out hair style. See if you agree - anyone get a chuckle out of what looks like Chandler had grown out his hair and was sporting two ponytails?

Chandler with pony tails.jpg

OK, maybe some of you noticed it was the Broke Straight Boys sign behind him. But just for that split second I nearly flipped!

That considered (or not) I am really looking forward to these two guys going at it for our pleasure!

Last edited:
Would that make Chandler look like Pippy Longstockings or something? haha